Thread: Kodak

Kodak

Kodak most likely saved your bacon at the ATM machine the guy was likely up to no good & Kodak sensed it and acted accordingly. Good Boy Kodak he is very nice looking dog.
    Papbouv

Meiko and Mom

Way to go Kodak....You are a very smart and brave dog. As far as seeming a little aloof....when things aren't that important, why bother right? You proved that when it comes down to the final crunch, you are 110% dog! Way to go big guy....

Meiko and Rosemary

Kodak.....You can be my kodak boy to. You are so handsome. I just love your color. Keep up the good work. Protect your family. I would love for you to be my body guard. Congratulations on DOTD.You deserve it.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Kodak,

What an interesting mix of breeds you are big fella. You look like you
    got the best of both. Fearless & loving and an all around great friend.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses
    sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, precious Kodak I wish we had a badge of honor to pin on you as well, sweetheart! You are a hero Kodak, a brave and courageous canine who most certainly saved your human from an unspeakable fate To echo Rosemary's sentiments, you come through when it counts Kodak; as they say, when the going gets tough the tough get going! What an amazing, keenly intelligent boy you are Kodak, smart as they come and just as handsome! Your human is so lucky to have a loyal and loving companion such as you by his/her side, to protect and defend! I hope for you a very happy Dog of the Day celebration and many more wonderful years with your proud guardian! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Kodak, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day of the year!
    P.S...The "metal" Kodak does look like you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kodak, what a handsome boy you are. And so brave and protective of your mommy too. What more could we ask of our most beloved companions. You certainly do pose pretty too sweet boy. Hope your admirers have given you lots of hugs and treats today and I wish I could give you some myself. Congratulations to the most brave Kodak for being our DOTD.

Kodak, you're so handsome! It sounds like you take good care of your human. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day has been special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla