Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas pictures

Christmas pictures

Today I thought I would try and get some good Christmas photos of the dogs for my website. I think they did very well and it only too baout 15 minutes to get enough decent shots. So I thought I would show you a few that I took.

First Ajax. If you have a cookie this pup will do anything for you. He is not yet as ball motivated as his mom and step dad but he is getting there. He kept his sit stay the entire time. For those who don't know he is 4 months old.

Next is Sheena who of course LOVES the camera.

Next is Luca. He just wants teh ball I have behind the camera.

More coming.....

Luca continued...

And now the group shot. I thought this one might be a little harder but Ajax made it surprisingly easy. I have worked on his sit stay and down stay a lot but not in a group setting like this with all the Christmas Bears around as a distraction. He didn't once move until we told him to. But then a cookie is high motivation for him. lol

And if anyone is wondering about the bears these are my Christmas bears. Every year Walmart comes out with a couple of different sets of Christmas Bears. We always buy one set. I started in the year 2000. I was only able to get one that year and missed 2001. But since then I have bought a set every year. They go around the base of my tree to "gaurd" the presents from little hands. Well now we have so many bears that there are too many to go around the base. So this year hubby is starting the Bear tree. What he is going to do is build a multi level platform in the shape of a Christmas tree. The bottom will be the widest and then each level above that will get smaller till the last level on top. The bears will then sit around this "tree" making a Christmas Bear tree. As each year we add more bears the tree will get bigger. Hope that makes sense. So we will end up with 2 Christmas trees. The traditional one and a Bear tree. lol
    Nicole & Ronan

Your pups are looking good Nicole! As for the bears, I, uh, have many bears also. (359 to be exact,downsizing from 400 at the start of the year. 9 more to find homes for by the end of the year) What a great idea, the Bear Christmas tree! I usually put bears across the back of my couch and just line them around the entire room.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What wonderful models. I love the one with the cat coming in for a smooch!

ok thats it Nikki! I am stealing them all! CAN THEY GET ANY MORE ADORABLE????????

Great pics and what a wonderful way to start thanksgiving ! Thank you for sharing!

Love
    Kym
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Awwww! All 3 look great, Nicole!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy
    I, uh, have many bears also. (359 to be exact,downsizing from 400 at the start of the year. 9 more to find homes for by the end of the year)
    I think that makes you a hoarder!

Nicole, the pictures are great! I love the one with the kitty sneaking in!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9
    I think that makes you a hoarder!
    Please report me so they will come take some of them away! Maybe I can send a few more Christmas bears to Nicole.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I love the first pic of all three of them, I could never get my bunch all looking in the same direction!

the bears are very cute! MY auntie lines my cousins stuffed animals in the window (she has boxy windows) with all fake snow (cotton, not the spray stuff) and white Christmas lights, it looks BEAUTIFUL! I will try to get a pic when I home for Xmas.

Those are wonderful! Just look at Sheena, what a ham! I love that happy smile. Wow, Ajax has really grown!!!! Nice to see your gang again. (how bout tossing a few of your baby's pictures? )

Luca, Ajax and Sheena are all adorable. I love the pictures with all three of them together. Merry Christmas!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Wow, what a wonderful family you have there! And man oh man Sheena's smile really shines through the camera. She really does love having her picture taken! Hee hee.

Good to see you around here again. *hugs*

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

WOW!!!........ love those big fluffy white teddy bears.....and of course the black one is just as adorable........

lovely smiles!! and great work!! looking forward to see more of them!!....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Ajax is growing but definitely as cute as ever! I like the pictures with all three! I also like the one of Ajax and the curious kitty.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

These brought a big to my face. LOVE the group shot. Sheena really loves the camera. What a great smile. And Ajax is such a cutie. Luca looks adorable. Thanks for brightening my night.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06