Thread: Meiko

Meiko

Look at that precious puppy face!!! Oh Meiko, you are adorable. You may be 11 years old, but you still have the bright smiling face of a young pup. You are the cutest little wolf I have ever seen, and it sounds like you have the personality to match. And I think you have your work cut out for you know, making the house seem not so empty not that your skin-siblings have left the house, but I think you are up to the task. Lots of big hugs for you little man. It sure was a pleasure to honor you as our Dog of the Day today.

Oh my goodness, Meiko! You are a handsome boy! I can't believe your age because you look so young and happy and cuddly. Congratulations on being Dog of the day today, dear Meiko!!!

Andrea

Meiko........What a handsome little fellow you are. You do look just like a little
    bear. I would just love to hold you. I bet you are a joy to your family.
    Congratulations to DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Meiko! At first I too pondered your breed blend but your Mom (or Dad) is right, you do look like a little wolf-ette! It's hard to believe you're a seasoned citizen sweetheart, you look like a kid! I know, it is tough getting older; our bones get a bit creaky and we slow down a tad, but there's no doubting that at heart, you've still got the spunk and spirit of a puppy!

I so enjoyed reading your humans beautifully written, most entertaining bio., Meiko. Soooo, while most doggies are trying to stay out of the SPCA truck, ever curious, brave and bold Meiko is thumbing a ride! What a scamp And I have to admit, as I read on, along with the laughs came a tear or two. You are truly a blessing Meiko, a priceless gift of unconditional love and joy, and I hope you're around for a many more years to come, enjoying your family and them you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to so many!

Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you, precious Meiko! You've definitely wiggled your way into my heart today, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, celebrating with your proud person!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Meiko! You are quite a handsome boy! Like all who have met you in person, I, too, find it hard to believe that you are not a younger fella than your years indicate. You must have a real zest for life. You are deeply loved and cared for, and that is a blessing. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Meiko,

You are a cutie pie for sure little one. I would guess it's you zest for life
    that played a part in you staying so young looking. You are a blessing
    for your family. Congratulations on being honored here today as our delightful
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I saw your picture posted at Dog of the Day and had to look.
    You are ADORABLE, what a CUTIE PIE.

----<---<--<{(@

Meiko, you have stolen my heart! You are the cutest "little black bear" I have ever seen!

Have a wonderful day as our very special "Dog of the Day!"

Meiko says Thankyou

Thanks so much to everyone who viewed and sent such lovely comments regarding my little ''Meiko''. He truly is a Godsend. He has taught, and is continuing to teach, us so much about the things that are really important in life. You just look into his eyes, and somehow things just simplify and make sense. So simple really...but then again, that's how I've always felt about life. Animals are so uncomplicated and sincere. My son, Wesley, is in his first year of Pre-Vet in university. Meiko likes to think he may have had something to do with that...woof..woof...

Smiles and hugs to all of you who Meiko touched, and who cared enough to write such special words. You are all very special...

Thank you..
    Meiko and his Mom (Rosemary)

Thanks so much for checking back with us, Rosemary I hope you and Meiko and your family enjoyed a very happy holiday! Your little man is quite the inspiration! I'm sure Wesley is going to make one awesome, incredibly caring and compassionate vet, and he'll have furbro Meiko to thank for that Hugs to the little bear!
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Turkey Long Gone...

Well, we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving, but it was on October 8th. We celebrate it a little earlier in Canada. Meiko calls it Turkey Day and doesn't leave the kitchen until it's time to eat. He is allowed to have ''people'' food that day (and Christmas), because he is on a strict protein reduced diet, but I figure a couple of days a year won't hurt him....and his Vet agrees. Soooooooooo....he's really looking forward to Christmas now when Mommy let's him have another treat. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving in your Country and are having fun getting ready for the Holiday Season!

My Little newphew Meiko

Hey everyone...this is Meiko's aunt...I just want to say thank you to all you wonderful people for the wonderful things that you have said about this very very special part of our family...As his mom has already told you he has spread nothing but joy to all members of his family since we became blessed with him and continues to make us smile everyday....thanks again for all your kind words....