Thread: Cali

Cali

Kudos to Callie, she sounds exactly like the kitty you needed. And a beauty, too. Congratulations on the sobriety; it can't be easy, but Callie is there every step of the way to help you. And it sounds like she's full of normal calico personality; e.g., her many quirks like most callies are. Enjoy your holidays together.

CALIS A WONDERFUL REASON WHY PEOPLE FALL IN LOVEWITH THE TERRIFIC COLORING AND PURRSONALITY OF THE TORTOSIE SHELL CAT!!
    SHES ABLAZE WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS, A VERITABLE RAINBOW OF COLORS, IN A FANTASTIC BLEND TO PLEASE THE EYE AND SOUL.
    AND WITH PLENTY OF TORTIETUDE WE KNOW CALLIE WILL BE THE LIGHT OF HER FAMILYS LIFE AND A TRUE BELOVED MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!!!

THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS, ESPECIALLY THE POUNCERS SEND A TORTOISE SHELLISH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMIUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO COSMIC CALI, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 11-20-2007 at 09:56 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cali, a cute little tortie!!! Sometimes we are sent these creatures to help us, and Cali seems to be doing just that for you!!!! It is not easy to be " sane and sober" these days, but Callie will help you and love you forever!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Callie you are adorable!!!

Sounds like you are as smart as you are beautiful!!
    What a treat it must be to have you around!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful buddy your Callie is! Congrats to her as Cat of the Day. And even more congratulations to you on your seven months. And many, many more years--a lifetime--of love and companionship for you and Callie!

I know myself how a beautiful feline companion (or two!) can help keep one sane, sober and focused. Congratulations to Callie for her special day, and you for doing it one day at a time!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Greetings to you beautiful Cali girl and happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    You truly are a blessing from above, heaven sent! I believe all of our furkids are and each, in their own special way, comes into our lives with a purpose, gracing our lives with their unconditional love, comforting us, guiding us, helping us to become better people! What a heavenly match, you and your devoted guardian I wish for you and your Mom (or Dad!) many, many more happy, love filled years of friendship and unconditional love! Your Mom (or Dad) is so lucky to have a best friend in you, Cali!

Congrats, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cali! I hope you and Bonjangles, Monty and "Turtle" are all enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your much deserved hour in the spotlight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Cali, it is a pleasure to honour your love and devotion today, and to say CONGRATULATIONS on being a most wonderful Cat of the Day!

Callie!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Callie the Tortie-cat, for being CAT OF THE DAY, absolutely gorgeous, and an angel on Earth to your person in more ways than you will ever know! You are truly heaven-sent, congratulations to you both & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! God Bless xxx

pretty girl

Callie, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for torties and calicos. Let me just say that you are a very pretty girl. You are also such a good cat who takes good care of her family and properly runs the household. We all know that this is a great burden that our cats handle with grace.
    keep up the good work and have a great cat of the day!