Thread: Boris

Boris

Good Morning Boris......You are so handsome. I just love your color. I bet you
    are a joy to have. I am happy that you have found a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you. I would like to take you for walks
    also. Have a wonderful life Boris.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning dear Boris, and may I say how dashing you look in your Halloween costume. I'm so glad you have a forever home now even if it did take you a long time to get there. I wish I could pet your soft sleek fur and take you for a walk, then I could sit down and watch you run run run like the puppy you still think you are. Hope you have a long happy life handsome Boris and get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Good morning Boris and happy Dog of the Day to you! How precious you look all decked out in your heavenly wings! But where's your halo? You certainly are deserving of one, sweet angel! I can't imagine how any family could surrender you, sweetheart But while the saying goes, "3 time's the charm," in your case there's no doubt 4 is your lucky number! You have finally found your forever, forever family Boris and I couldn't be happier for you and your family! Nine years young and so much living and loving to do and with your wonderful family and furred and finned sibs in your corner, I have no doubt it's going to be a very happy life indeed; just look at how far you've come! Congratulations on finally finding true happiness Boris and on being named Dog of the Day! You truly are deserving of Pet Talk's top honor and I hope today, like every day, you're being spoiled rotten, enjoying a super fun day with your humans, Buddy and the assorted felines, and your fishie friend I'd bet you won't even have to be doing a single pirouette for those treats today, either! Hugs and kisses to you brave, beautiful Boris!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Boris,

My, my, aren't you a handsome fella It looks like you are a wonderful
    representative of your breed. So graceful & elegant.It makes me so happy
    to know what a great family you have around you sweetie. Congratulations
    on being honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Boris, what a sweetie you are! It sounds like you're such a friendly boy. You look very cute in your costume. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day has been special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Boris!!

Such a handsome boy you are, cutie pie!! We're so glad you found your forever home. What a life you've had. Your new family must be very special. It seems to be a great match. That coat of yours is stunningly beautiful and so are your eyes. What a looker!!! We 're happy to hear about what a good boy you are too. Congrats on your big day!! Please tell the family to give you lots and lots of kisses from us to celebrate your great honor today. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Boris! You are such a cutie pie. You wear your costume so well. I wish you many more years with your forever family!

Hi, Boris! Wow, you are a handsome boy. I love your Halloween costume! I'm sorry that you bounced around a little and are now in your fourth home, but I'm sure this home is the real deal and you are loved and cared for by someone very special. Enjoy your special day with your family. Get lots of treats and belly rubs to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Boris!!!

I'm a little tuckered out this evening, but after reading your bio and our community posts, my smiles have rebounded !!! I can't say enough about your many talents !!! You have a great time with your cat brothers. You love to walk, run, bathe, enjoy treats (high paw, Dude !!!), dance, and pirouette. You don't know any strangers and you have excellent form when it comes time to jump high and tip the basketball to your team mates !!! When I saw your photo, I was so fixated on your extremely handsome coat, I didn't think about what your early life as a greyhound must have been like. Well ... let me tell you ... I'm so glad you're not in the racing business anymore and most importantly, you have a wonderful forever home !!! Happy DOTD to you little guy !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Boris, how nice to make your acquaintance! I have never met an Italian greyhound before. I too was struck by your pretty coat color and sleek fur. I'm impressed that you've learned so much and I hope you have many, many more happy days and years with your loving person! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What good timing, to see and meet you, Boris! I've had beautiful greyhound relationships and am considering adopting a foster in the spring, if all goes well. I'm always in awe of your grace and beauty! Ater all your hard years, I think you deserve all the treats and greenies you can eat! I'm so pleased you found a forever home with tons of love! Please have your family plant a kiss right above your beautiful brown eyes..my fave soft spot.

I've been Boooo'd!