Thread: Handsome Buddy the Bird!

Handsome Buddy the Bird!

Buddy,
    What a handsome birdie you are! Such beautiful, rich colors you have! Stunning! And look at that cute face of yours! My, you've started our day off right! But not only are you beautiful on the outside, you're beautiful on the inside, too. Sounds like you give your owners so much joy, and that is the best thing a pet can do! It sounds like you are quite the hilarious bird with all that you say, sure to put a smile on everyone's face! And we loved hearing how you turned your mommy into a fan of yours, that was so sweet of you to snuggle right up to her and be gentle. But no one could resist you for long, could they? You, Handsome Buddy, are a wonderful parrot and we hope you'll have a wonderful day, as wonderful as you are, to celebrate your deserving honor. Have fun today, sweetie! You deserve it!
    Pets and Squawks from Catloverforever and Her Kitties

Buddy you are so adorable!!!

I don't think I've ever seen a bird like you before. You certainly have beautiful colors!!! I couldn't help buy smile when I saw your wonderful picture!!!
    Your little feet look almost fluffy!!!

I bet you never let life get boring when you are around. I hope you and your loving family have a fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Buddy! Oh, what an adorable birdie boy you are; you look like a big green stuffie and your beak reminds me of a giant candy corn! If that's not enough to steal a pet lovers heart, you've got a heart of gold and personality plus What a joyful, life and people loving feathered kid you are! I can just see you, snuggled up with your Dad for an evening of TV viewing, and mustn't forget those showers! What a great pleasure it's been getting to know you, Buddy! You've made my day sweetheart, just as you do your Mom and Dad each and every day of the year!
    Congratulations on your much deserved day on center stage, precious birdie boy Buddy! I hope you enjoy a very happy, fun filled day celebrating with your proud Mom and Dad! Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a "people-bird" you are, gorgeous Buddy! I hope you get to take showers and watch TV with your loved ones today, and every day. Congratulations on being such a vivid POTD, both visually and personality-wise, too. You deserve all the attention and my hat is off to you, winged one!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs