Thread: Taylor

Taylor

A friend just called me. Her cat, Taylor, passed away today. Taylor was having breathing issues but was playing and being her normal self. She was taken to the vet today and they sent her home with some meds and Nancy was to call in the morning to give them an update. She didn;t make it to the bus stop. She checked on Taylor in the carrier and she was gone. The vet said (and I don't remember the technical word) that gthe walls of her heart had thickened...

Please keep Nancy and Taylor in your thoughts tonight...

RIP Tay, play hard, I know that Kunan was there to meet you and show you around.

Thats Very Sad News When It Comes Out Of The Blue Like Taht When Your Pet Companion Is Under The Vets Care, And You Are Thinking That Theres Not A Problem.
    Kunan Has Taken Taylor To Be Inducted Into The Pet Angel Army, And There Will Be A Dinner In Her Honor In Bolivia, Where The Pet Angel Army Is Touring.
    Taylor Misses Her Guardians But She Has A Job To Do Now And That To Find A Great Place Where You Can All Meet Again In A Far Better Place.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, that's so sad.
    RIP Taylor
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry to hear about Taylor, especially when your friend thought she was on the mend. But Taylor is now breathing free and easy. May you all find peace.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I will definately keep Nancy & Taylor in my thoughts. Taylor is playing hard @ the bridge now, breathing easy. RIP Taylor
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Unhappy

Sleep softly, sweet Taylor...
    Nine is Fine!!