Thread: Beautiful Mae!

Beautiful Mae!

Hi, Mae! You are a beautiful girl!! I love your coloring and your smile is so friendly. Sounds like you and Strak have tons of fun together. You are a lucky girl to have found such a nice family who loves you so much. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Mae!

Hello Mae! You are such a beautiful girl! You look so happy and I bet you are right now! I hope you and Strak have a grrrreat day playing today!
    Love you!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Congrats on being our DOTD, Mae. You are such a cute little girl, with a personality to match! I hope you & Strark have lots of fun today, and extra cuddles from your bi-peds!

What a pretty face you have Miss Mae, I love your coloring. I'm so sorry you were hurt when you were younger, but glad that you didn't judge all humans by the actions of one cruel and ignorant person. I hope you have a long happy life with your loving family and I'm sure there will always be a lap available for you, no matter how much you weigh. Wish I could give you a hug sweet girl. Congratulations Mae on being our DOTD.

Hello Mae,

You are a very pretty girl sweetie. You sound like one happy pup to be
    living with a great family. I am so happy you have a pal to play with too.
    I hope you & Trak have a fun day celebrating your special honor as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mae, what a beauty you are! I love your name because that was my mother's name. I'm so happy that you are in a loving, safe environment now and that you have a brother to play with. It sounds like you have a rich and full life with your new owners and I couldn't be more thrilled for you!!! Congratulations on being DOTD!!!!!!!

Andrea, Finnigan and Casey

Good evening and happy Dog of the Day to you dear, beautiful Mae! What a pleasure it is to meet you sweetheart, to have the opportunity to honor you as our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day! What a beautiful girl you are Mae, not only in looks, but in spirit as well!

I have tears in my eyes reading of the unconscionable abuse you endured early in life. I cannot fathom how any sentient being could inflict such unthinkable cruelty on a defenseless being. To think you still have the capacity to love and trust, to find pleasure in life, is nothing short of a miracle; you’re a hero in my book Mae, your courage, truly an inspiration to us all! You most certainly are one fine ambassador for your breed Mae, you and brother Strak as well!

We can’t thank your Mom and Dad enough for their dedication to American Staffordshire Terrier rescue, providing you and all of your fellow pup pals with the necessary life skills and love needed to assure you a healthy and happy life! As is so often said, a knowledgeable, responsible guardian makes all the difference in the world!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Mae! I hope you and brother Strak and your proud Mom and Dad are all enjoying a very happy, love filled “top dog” day! Hugs and kisses to you Mae, and Sparky too, with heartfelt wishes for many, many more happy years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there sweet gorgeous Mae. I am sorry that you had such a rough go so early and whoever did that to you should be shot themselves. I hope you enjoy what you love doing with Strak. You are one gorgeous pittie girl and I would love to get some bully kisses from you and Strak in person. Enjoy your special day sweetie pie. You certainly deserve it. Hugs and kisses to you sweet, beautiful Mae on being our most deserving dog of the day!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Mae, I like your pretty color! I'm glad that you are such a good helper when it comes to carrying fire wood. It sounds like you and Strak have lots of fun together. Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Mae!!!!!

Wow!!! I read about Mae, and she sounds so loveable!!!!!! Congrats!!!DOTD!!! You are so beautiful!!!!!!I love your coloring!!

Thanks, Mae, for the proof positive that ASTs are awesome! Sure sounds like you're having a fun life, despite your boo-boo butt and Mr. Artho! Girls rule, babe, so it was so funny to read about how your beat your brother to the punch! One of my best buds was an AST and ya know what his biggest "fault" was? Giving me big wet, slurpy kisses and putting his big ole head on my lap for ear rubs! I'm so glad you're DOTD gorgeous, smilie Mae!Congratulations!

I've been Boooo'd!