Thread: What's going on with me?!?!

What's going on with me?!?!

When I went to the doc. yesturday i told her that ive been having cramps real bad for the past few days, and she said if i have more than 4 in an hour, and yesturday and today its been off and on all day. I feel like a cramp can last for 5 mins and i have like 3-5 an hour.

are they just braxton Hicks? Should I call the doc??
    Mommy's Little Girl

I think you should go in just to get checked out, I never had braxton hicks so I am not sure but that sounds like a lot of cramps.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Another Concern....

today every time i go to the bathroom my underwear is SOAKED! and i changed my under wear then have to go to the bathroom again and its soaked again ..whats going on??

I asked the doc b4 what it was and he said its normal but back then it wasnt alot like it is today....my water??
    Mommy's Little Girl

Sounds like your amniotic fluid is leaking, which means you need to get right to the doctor. Better safe than sorry.

I will be thinking of you.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I called the doc now, shes supposed to call me back. hopefully she does.

before when i leaked like this, it wasnt this much, and he said it wasnt fluid just normal leakage. but now it seemslike it doenst stop ..i just keep leaking and leaking, like dripping all the time
    Mommy's Little Girl

Let us know what the doc says on the call-back. We'll be thinking of you!

Oh that leaking happened to me as well. Eight hours later I held my daughter in my arms.

oh i wish she would come now! i know its 6 weeks early, but i just want her out. but I guess its not fluid, its just normal leakage, the doc said towards the end i would flow alot more. and i also found out that i have ANOTHER bladder infection and my 2nd yeast infection, my 2nd yeast infection in a month first time they gave me cream to put on but now its a supository, so hopefully it works this time.
    I kept blaming myself for getting a infection saying "i should clean myself better" and so on. but the doc said its nothing that i could of done. its just a part of being pregnant, i get those infections because i leak so much, so its all normal.
    but i just want her out!! then i will feel so much better, i feel like im ahorrible mom for getting these infections and i feel like they are harming her.
    Mommy's Little Girl

Panty liners saved me from having to do tons of laundry! Change them as needed and you'll save your undies
    I know that the last 10 weeks can seem like they last forever but she WILL come out eventually!!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl