Thread: Filou

Filou

What a handsome, well-mannered little gentleman you are. I'll bet your fur is soft as soft can be, it's looks so in the picture. Congrats on being named COTD!

Good Morning Filou what a pleasure it is to meet you and in your photo you look so regal. You sound like you are a wonderful companion to your family, and so handsome. Congratulations dear, sweet, Filou Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Filou...
    What a handsome boy you are.. Sounds like you are living the good life... and you should. CONGRATULAIONS Filou for being honored out very regal COTD! I hope your day is full of even more happiness and a little extra love than what you already get each day.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Oh Filou!!! Stunning, stately, dignified and elegant, those are the words that come to mind when I look at your beautiful photo! Your are nothing short of breathtaking! Your fur is so glossy and sleek it shimmers! And I am SO impressed with your epicurian proclivities Filou,...everything from Mangos (sweet and ripe, please!) to Thai food to smoked salmon; you truly are one of a kind!! Bon vivant, gourmet, the consummate gentleman, devoted companion; that's Filou! Congratulations to you Filou! It is such an honor to have met you and proclaim you Cat of the Day! You are magnificent!! Of course, I'm sure a heavenly repast awaits his higness on his day of honor! And please, pass along my love to your furpal Tigris!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Filou, you are a regale elegant princely kitty indeed. What beautiful green eyes and rich marbled brown fur you have, very impressive! You rock Filou!

Hello Filou, you are a marvelous looking cat, your facial features are lovely.

Ooohhh, another Aby, just like Pet Talk's own Graemer & Miley! What a handsome fellow you are Filou. And sounds like you are quite the character too.

Have a great day as COTD, you deserve it!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Filou

Wow, what a perdy cat you are, Filou !! You must make your parents proud. I don't see that anyone has mentioned this so far, so I will tell you that, although you deserve to have all your favorite treats in honor of your special day, you should know that chocolate can be toxic to cats, and so you should never eat it. Ask your vet ... he or she will tell you. But I hope you enjoy your special day anyway, and have all the other goodies your little heart desires!!

Oh Prince Filou! It is an honor to celebrate you on your special day. Thank you for gracing us with your regal presence and may this day of wonder for you bring you much joy, pretty boy!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/