Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Didn't they get the memo?

Didn't they get the memo?

It's daylight savings time, we turned our clocks back one hour this morning. It wasn't 6:30 that they woke me up as usual, it was actually 5:21
    But do you think these three cared?

Nope, they just wanted breakfast

Anyone else have that problem this morning?!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ha ha! Your three are on their toes Anna! At my house it's my kitty Missy who sits and stares by my bed and meowed an hour early.(Sassy just waits by the bowls and lets Missy do all of the work.)My dogs were sound asleep.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I had the same problem myself and probably will for a while. What a cute picture you got out of it though. I see Bon added a little bit of interest to the shot. Tucker tends to show more than necessary at times too.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Definitely the same problem here!! As a matter of fact, Delilah decided to stay up all night and celebrate the occasion. She kept me awake for hours I think I'll send her to work for me today I need a nap

That picture is so cute, Anna!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

LOL! I love the expectant look on all of their faces... "Weelll?" I guess their internal clocks are all that matters. (;

I'm up early for mid-terms... and my boys are still fast asleep. Well, Gonzo at least came downstairs with me. Fozzie could not be bothered to even get out of bed. I'm lucky my dogs prefer to sleep in.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

This photo says it all, he he. Yes, my crew got me up at the "regular" time, meaning their internal clock time. It will take a bit to get them reset, always does.

OMG so cute, i can see the picture in my head now. I forgot to change mine. Darn i will have to do it now. We get one more hour of sleep dont we?
    Biscotties, the perfect companion for your latte.
    I love my girls Nena & Lola, there just perfect.

LOL! They look like they know who's off schedule, and it certainly isn't them! Actually we were really surprised ours slept in...but once I got downstairs, Jack was more than ready for his breakfast! Star was her usual "Eh, maybe I'll eat and maybe I'll skip breakfast today".

lol, I love the look on Huneys face

I am lucky, we dont follow DST here. oh and that my dogs sleep in, I am always dragging tHEM outa bed every morning, and thats around 7-8 am and they are looking at me like "you want us to WHAT?" lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

same thing here anna, magic the cat who acts as bladder capacity tester, woke me first, then on hearing my groan as magic stepped again, princess peanut started whining....gotta love those furries, just not so much in the 0"dark 30 times.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

lol what a great pic!
    Nope I didn't have that issue but of course Keegan is 1)fed at nite 2) I kept her up until 2 in the morning (or 1 in the morning)
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Cute picture!! Well, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that was woke up in the wee hours. I got it from both feline and canine. For some reason Zoee thinks I will feed her an hour earlier on the weekend. So I had to make her wait. She whined and sighed for an hour. So much for the "extra" hour of sleep.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

He he he he he!! Love the pic!! Very cute!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Ah, mom, in order to stay that cute they must eat on time.

I was the one who didn't change the clocks. I was so tired last night I fell asleep in front of the TV, then dragged myself to bed when I woke up in the middle of the night. Never thought about the clocks, so I was up at five.

Having the same problem here. Reggie is always fed an little breakfast in the morning so she woke me up at 6:00 instead of 7:00. I crawled out of bed and "had" to get out of bed. Then i "had" to feed her, then i passed out infront of the TV until 8:00.