Thread: Harley

Harley

Harley,
    You are gorgeous!!! I'm sure the ladies think you're special;-)

My Jake used to play with a beautiful big Doberman when we lived in Ohio--he was a guard dog but when his owner told him we were ok he acted just like a playful puppy. You look much the same as he did.

Have a fun day on your special day!

Jakes mom

Hi, Harley! You are a very handsome boy. You look so young in this photo. I'd never guess your real age. I'm happy that you found your niche in life by being a therapy dog. I'm sure you brighten many days for people. That is a wonderful service you provide. Enjoy your special day with your family and playing with Quinn. Congrats on DOTD!

Harley...What a handsome fellow you are. You are a very special boy
    to have make so many people happy. You put a smile on my face just looking at your picture. Your mom is a very lucky lady to have such a loving
    boy. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Blog Entries

Harley AKA Handsomest Dog

Harley, Meeeow! You're such a handsome dog. My baby brother, Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King salute you today and wish you and your people the best.

May you live many, many more years in good health, dear Harley. You are important to many people. Our KatMa is very touched to read that you go to Seniors' residences to cheer up the ladies and gents who reside there. Her beloved late mother lived in a very good residence for the last 7 years of her life.

The dogs, cats and birds who were a part of the team (and KatMa is sure, the very best doctors around) brought joy and happiness to so many. You are one of these very special beings who give so much to so many and we are greatly touched by your goodness.

What image can one use to portray love, goodness, perfection and joy? We have one image in mind:

Everyone who visits Pet/Cat/Dog of the Day website will agree with our choice.

Live long & prosper, handsomest dog -- loved, cherished, adored and respected. You are one in a zillion.

Purrs from me, Norman & my baby brother, Felix
    Our KatMa sends you endless love and thanks you for your good work. You have made Saturday, November 3rd 2007 a very special day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

You are magnificent looking, Harley! Congrats on your special day, and your special job!

Do you have one of those deep, giant woofs too?

Harley, what a handsome boy you are and you certainly don't look your age. You have such a beautiful shiny coat. I'll bet the people you visit are so happy when they see you coming. Even if you are semi-retired, I'm sure you're still bringing a lot of happiness to a lot of people. Have fun playing with your little brother and hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations Handsome Harley for being our DOTD.

Hello Harley,

What a terrific example of your breed Harley. You are not only a beautiful
    looking fella, you show an amazing ability to show affection to all those
    people who need a little kindness. Thank you for all your therapy work
    sweet boy. Congratulations on being chosen as our very special and very
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out hugs & kisses big fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Harley, Dog-Therapist! I'll bet the senior home residents are just thrilled to have you visit because they get to pet and spend time with you. It must be something they really look forward to. And you are such a handsome guy! Enjoy your retirement, Harley, and please have a wonderful day as the Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Harley, you are one magnificent canine, in every sense of the word! Oh, what a hunky, handsome boy you are, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold! I'm not surprised to hear you have a way with the ladies! What girl could resist you and your many charms! We can't thank you enough for having so admirably devoted your life to therapy work, Harley; there is no more noble calling in the canine world and no one does it better than you. sweetheart! You are, as has been said, one shining example of the magnificence of your time honored breed! How proud your family must be to see you hoonored here today! And I'll bet all of your friends at the nursing home will be thrilled as well when they hear the big news! Enjoy your semi-retirement Harley, now it's your turn to kick back, relax and enjoy your wonderful family! Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, Harley! I wish for you and your family a very special day celebrating your "top dog" status and a many more wonderful years together! BIG hugs and kisses to you, magnificent Harley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley, you sure are a hansome boy! I am so amazed of how wonderful you are, your a one in a kind type of boy! I hope your day is as special as you!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Harley!!!

I'm a tired but happy foamer after spending the day at the railroad museum. Thankfully, your picture has recharged my batteries, giving me engery for the rest of the evening. You are one handsome dude!!! I appreciate the thoughtful post by Norman (with assistance from KatMa!!! ) and echo his sentiments about you. You are such a blessing to the human members of your family and your friends in your community. Happy DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Handsome Harley!

I have never seen as magnificent a Dobie as Harley is. And he's a GOOD dog on top of that too. Harley, you have one lucky owner and could (almost ) convert me over to your breed

hi

your dog is so cute I could just dip hem in my coffie