Thread: **32 weeks** Belly Pics

**32 weeks** Belly Pics

well here are some pics of me at 32 weeks, these were taken last night. yes the 2nd pic my outfit is kinda snug, but it worked. Do i look "big enough" "normal" for 32 weeks? everyone says im so tiny....

Mommy's Little Girl

Really cute, it all depends on the weight of the person everyone is different. My mom looked like you now when she was 7 months pregnant (with me) I know a lady who looked smaller than you and she was 2 weeks away from having her girl. Her girl was born and weight 6lbs something and now she is big for being 5 months LOL. They do grow fast. Good luck to ya, love the pics.
    Biscotties, the perfect companion for your latte.
    I love my girls Nena & Lola, there just perfect.

I like my size now , with only 7 weeks to go, i can get around real well, but bending is kinda getting harder, but atleast i wasnt huge through out my whole pregnancy, i dont think i could handle being this big for so long. but it feels like im getting bigger every week..its amazing!
    Mommy's Little Girl

I am happy for you, i cant imagine having my first child what it will feel like. When time is right that is.
    Biscotties, the perfect companion for your latte.
    I love my girls Nena & Lola, there just perfect.

You look great! You're just all baby! You will get back to your normal size quickly after delivery! The last few weeks, baby will gain about a pound per week, so yes you will seem to expand quickly! Not long to go though!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

You look just fine for 32 weeks. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Every woman is different, and a lot depends on your own body structure prior to pregnancy!

You're smaller than I was at 32, but you're also more petite then I am. I'm 36 and just huge. You'll probaby expand quickly in the next few months. don't let anyone tell you your too small or too big. Just enjoy that little life inside you.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright