Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Kittens!! ALL FOUND HOMES!!!

Update on Kittens!! ALL FOUND HOMES!!!

Well, I finally got my camera fixed (about 2 wks ago). Sorry it took so long to update.

I was not sure where to post this at since it has pics of my pup Scruff in it, but I figured I should do it here due to the fact it is about the kittens.

The kittens are about 11 wks old now. They are SOOOO big. Tiger, the bigger male, went to live with my brother-in-laws mom in Indiana. She is so happy with him. He is neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped already (did it before he went home). The other 3, Gigi (f), Sam (m), and Raven (f...only black out of litter) are still here with me. I have somebody coming to look at Gigi on Monday and my sister-in-law may take Raven, not set in stone yet though. They are all scheduled to be altered, chipped, and vaccinated in two weeks. I hope I can get them out into homes soon.

I have another girl here that is pregnant. Her name is Munchkin and she is my brother's cat and he never got her spayed, but let her go in and out! I am so mad at him. I told him he can not have her back until after the kits are weaned and I get her spayed, if I even let him have her back. She is actually a kitten I took from Lute last year. My brother took her brother home after he was neutered. Munchkin was too tiny to be spayed at the time so he took her home for the time being. I had planned to have her spayed, but lost touch with my brother shortly after he took them home, he ended up moving and had his phone shut off...what a mess that was!! Well, now he is doing better and she is here with me. All we can do now is let her have her babes and pray all goes well. I feel horrible this happened. Well, we did x-rays and she is having 5 maybe 6 babies. She is a pretty girl.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the kittens and Munchkin. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when I took them!

They stole my dog Scruff's bed!!

Scruff is probably wondering why they are in his bed!!

This one was so funny!! Raven and Tiger just jumped right into the pot! I was gonna use it to make dinner, but they had other plans!!

Here is Tiger with my son Austin. Austin just adored Tiger! Sorry the picture is a bit blurry.

This is one of my favs!!

Here is Munchkin. She is almost 2 yrs. old. These were taken at the vet's office.

The vet beleives she is due in about 2 to 4 weeks. She is really big!

Well that's it for now. I will post more when I am back at my sister's house (still have no working computer at home).
    Last edited by Reachoutrescue; 11-02-2007 at 01:12 PM.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Awwwwww........How cute!!! I just love the pic of scruff in bed with the kids!! Too cute!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

SCRUFFS SUCH A WONDERFUL , GENEROUS DOG AND THE LUCKY FOUND CATS AND I ARE HONORED TO MEET YOUR NOBLE FRIEND.
    ANYONE WHO GIVES UP HIS BED FOR TINY LITTLE KITTENS HAS A GOOD HEART, AND THE FOUND CATS AND I SEND OUT A BIG PET FOR SCRUFF THE BIG HEARTED DOG!!!!
    WE ARE PLEASED TO MEET YOU SCRUFF!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ha ha ha, just LOVE that pic with scruff and the kittens all in the bed together! Nice photos.

All so cute!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Poor Scruff doesn't look too thrilled!

The babies are adorable

The kittens sure are adorable and they look so tiny next to Scruff. I sure hope that Munchkin's pregnancy goes well. Please continue to keep us updated about her.

I remember that kitty! My she has grown! I'm sorry your brother disappointed you by not spaying her and letting her get preggo. I know her and her kittens are in good hands now!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

What an adorable bunch of photos of your current kits. They're gorgeous. Munchkin looks very fat! I hope her pregnancy goes well and she's healthy.

Awwww, what cute pics!!!!
    This one would be a pricewinner in any picture-contest!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What wonderful pictures of a happy kitty family! You have done wonders with them. Thank goodness you are there for the pregnant girl...poor little thing, I hope she does well.

Do send us pictures of the NEW family, too!

Bless you for doing this.....
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awww How cute! And Munchkin is BEAUTIFUL! I want a Orange tiger, or a Orange Buff color kitty next! :-) They are soo pretty!

All the pics are just so so Adorable with all the babies.. Love your pup back in his bed with the babies.. Too Adorable & Cute..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Really adorable pictures! I also love the one of the kittens with Scruff in HIS (their) bed !!

LOVE the one with Scruff and the kittens! He doesn't look too amused with the fact that they've taken over his bed.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie