Thread: Pterrific Ptery

Pterrific Ptery

Oh Ptery, you absolutely took my breath away this morning. What a little cutie you are! You may be little, but you sound like you are packed full of personality. I have always wanted to visit Boston, now you are one more reason why I must get up there soon. I would love to see you playing with your big buddies. Lots of big Eskie kisses to you Ptery, our extra special Dog of the Day!

Ptery...You take my breath away. You are just the cutiest little boy I have ever seen. I would love to hold you. Have mom and dad give you lots of hugs and kisses for me. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

It does not surprise me that our very own Ginger's Mom would be the first to congratulate you today little one. I used to have an Eskie when I was a child and seeing your picture has brought back many happy memories.

I had to smile when I read about your big puppy friends. Yes, they will soon tower over you but I imagine that will not faze you in the least. Congratulations handsome boy on your special day!!

Yay!

Ptery, you are such a precious little doggie!!! You are so beautiful! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day! I have a 2 year old mini eskie and I've gotta say you guys rule!!!

Ptery, I just had to read your story when I sw your sweet little face on PT DOTD this morning! What a doll! We have a soft spot for all the northern spitz breeds, and looking at you it's easy to see why! We're not too far from you, in RI, and there aren't many Eskies (or huskies) here either. Since you are in Boston, be sure to check out the Boston Snow Dogs Group, they meet every weekend at Peter's Park. Boston Snow Dogs Playgroup

Ptery, you are such a cutie! I've never met a mini-Eskie before. I'd love to give you some petting! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Ptery,

You are such a cutie little guy. A small pup with a big, big heart & spirit.
    It's a pleasure to meet you today. Wishing you a long, happy life with the
    people who love you. Congratulations on being chosen DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, what a precious pup you are, Ptery! My heart melted reading your bio.! What a sweet, doll baby you are Ptery, but as your Mom says, don't be fooled by your diminutive size! hehe Under that gorgeous, fluffy coat lies the heart of a giant! No doubt about it, you sure know how to hold your own with the big boys! Looks, spunk, personality and a heart of gold...you're the complete package, Ptery! Congratulations on nabbing the coveted Dog of the Day title, cutie Ptery! Bet all of your pup pals are going to be mighty impressed when they hear the big news! Hugs and kisses to you, Ptery! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Ptery! You are such a handsome boy! I'm sure you make new friends wherever you go. What a great smile you have! Enjoy your special day celebrating DOTD. Congrats to you!

I guess I have to stand in a very long line now, Ptery, to smother you with hugs and kisses! You are the most adorable little fuzzball ever! You may be a wee boy but you're sure one big package of smarts, friendliness and cuteness! Congrats on your very special day!

I've been Boooo'd!