Thread: Precious Tiny

Precious Tiny

Woo, woo. Hellooo there Tiny. My name is Chopper, me and my family think you are just an absolute doll. We live here in Florida too!! You like to pose for pictures too? Maybe someday we can meet up and pose for a picture together. I surely hope that you and your family join PT so we can see lots more pictures of you.
    Love, Chopper
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Oh my goodness! Where is the cuteness warning? Tiny you are soooo precious. I can imagine you showing off just a wee bit so that your humans just had to choose you. It looks like a perfect match to me! I think you and Chopper would make an adorable couple. Maybe some day you can meet up. Oh, and our good chi friends, Daisy and Delilah, also live in Florida. I am just betting there is lots of excitement at their home this morning after viewing your adorable picture. Congratulations to you little one!

Tiny !!!!!!

Pam, you've hit the nail on the head!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! We are jumping up and down after meeting this little girl. Yes Tiny, another Floridian chiming in to greet you and send big congratulations your way We can understand why Mom fell in love with you. You are so petite and adorable!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us today and we wish you all happiness always!!!

p.s. We agree with our good friend Pam. You and Chopper could be the couple of the year

Love. Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Tiny.....What a beautiful baby you are. I would have picked you to.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your loving
    family and in beautiful Flordia.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Tiny

Tiny, sweetheart! There's definitely nothing 'tiny' about your personality! You've got a great big heart full of love and you're not shy about sharing it with your family. How lucky you all are to have eachother. Enjoy your special honors today!

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious teeny, weeny Tiny! Oh, is that a smile I see on that sweet little face of yours? Well you should be smiling sweetheart; you have the best Mommy in the whole wide world and I'll just bet she's smiling extra large herself this morning, so proud to see her doll baby honored here today! And I have to agree with my fellow PT'ers, you and Chopper would make the most adorable couple! Can Pet Talk make a "love match," will it last? Tune in! Congratulations to you, Tiny! I hope you're treated to a super special, fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teeny Tiny TINY!!!

Hello little chica! You are so adorable! I agree, you and Chopper would beat Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens for cutest couple You are my dream Chihuahua (I've always wanted one ) Now after seeing your picture, I'm going to beg my parents to get me one! Congratulations for being Dog of the Day!
    I love you!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Sweetie Pie Tiny is the BEST!

My goodness, you are the prettiest little chihuahua I have ever seen!!!

I forwarded your picture to my father who had a little dog named Tiny when he was a boy in the '30s...he thought you were just too precious. He also commented it looked like you have a cute little smile on your face. I agree!!

Have a wonderful day, teeny little Tiny! You are just the greatest!

CRT

Hello Tiny,

When your human said "I felt like we had known each other", it really hit
    home for me, I know exactly what she meant. I am so happy to see
    what a wonderful family you became a part of. Big congratulations on your
    honor today as our darling DOG OF THE DAY. Tiny hugs & kisses to you
    little sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tiny!!!

You are a very photogenic little lady ... with just the sweetest little face and beautiful eyes!!! Enjoy your special day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hey, Pretty Pup! It was so nice to log on and see your cute face smiling back...with those precious squinty eyes. We agree....you're very photogenic...a little model! Congratulations on being the first dog of the month!!! Enjoy your special day! <3
    Love, PupPLuv and her Pup, Macie Mae <3