Thread: Crazy Chopper

Crazy Chopper

You sure are a handsome boy, even if you do have some strange quirks! But really, don't all cats have them? We love them IN SPITE of these crazy antics, don't we? Anyway, have a great, wonderful, special day today Chopper.

Congratulations Chopper! You certainly are a beautiful boy and a wonderful COTD. Love your markings and that personality is supreme Bengals are an amazing mix of energy, intelligence and pure love and you, dear Chopper are a stunning example. No wonder your hoomans are smitten Enjoy your day sweetie and get some extra hugs - they're good for you
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

CHOPPER IS SUCH AN ELEGANT CAT WITH HIS COLORING , WITH THE SUBTLE BLENDS OF COLORS. YOU CAN TELL BY HIS HAPPY FACE THAT HES A TRULY WELL LOVED CAT, AND ONE WHOS HAPPINESS DOES CREDIT TO HIS FAMILY AND SHOWS HOW A CAT CAN GIVE BACK IN JOY WHAT HE RECIEVVES IN LOVE AND SHELTER.

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS SEND A SUPERCALIFRANGALISTIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW TO CLASSY CHOPPER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chopper!

I was so happy to see my baby, Chopper as COTD. It really cheered me up since this weekend we had to adopt out my grandpa's kitties after he passed on Wednesday. I will miss them dearly... Thank you for all the kind words about Chopper and I will be sure to let him know what everyone said!

Your Mom can't "go on" enough about you as far as I'm concerned, Chopper, you're simply adorable ! Handsome good looks with personality and charm to spare; you've got it all going on, sweetheart and clearly have your humans under your spell! And what a happy, pampered life you lead! A "handmade by Daddy" Kitty Playland to call your very own? hehe Pampered for sure, just as it should be!

Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day nod, Chopper! It was a plesure getting to know you sweetheart and thanks for brightening my day! I hope you and your sibs are all treated to an extra special day of celebration! Don't forget the treats and that gooey, brown hairball "stuff!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chopper looks like such an energetic guy. I can imagine him leaping all around the house--I guess there's just not enough time on his schedule to be held for very long, but coming in for pets is good. That sweet face of his must be what convinces his parents to take the trouble to sit on the floor and play with him. Great to hear Chopper has a wonderful, adoring family, the perfect home for him. Have lots of fun on your COTD!

Chopper you are indeed a very handsome fellow!!!

Your fur looks so soft. I'd love to pet you. Maybe your human will give you a gentle pet from me?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

I hope you have lots of fun today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chopper

Chopper, what beautiful bengal stripes you have! I can only imagine how soft that fur of yours is. Who wouldn't love to hold you in their arms for awhile?!

Blog Entries

charming Chopper!

Usually our KatMa channels through my big brother, Norman who is a Bengal cat. Today KatMa is channelling through me, Felix the Prince. Chopper, you remind all of us at the Palace of Norman, the King. You are handsome, engaging, playful, loving, have that strange meeeeeow that Norman has, and we figure you purr as loud too.

Look at this picture of Norman. Don't you look very much like my big brother? At the Palace in Montreal, Canada we all think you do!

Catgratulations on being our COTD. Norman is thrilled that you have been chosen for the honour. Molly, Ava and your purr~ents must be elated seeing you at COTD for October 29th 2007 (today is our Auntie Carol & Uncle Perry's 31st wedding anniversary!).

Celebrate in style with your fursibs and humans. We are having extra catnip treats in your honour.

Purrs from me, Felix the Prince and my big brother, Norman the King
    plus our purr~ents send you lots and bunches of human kisses and hugs.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore