Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fifth Package for Peanuts!

Yodie was minding her own business, sitting in the window sill, enjoying the sun, when I played your video. She jumped down, then jumped up on my desk to see the video when she heard your "ark" meowing for treats. How funny! What a gorgeous bunch! Now Yodie is licking her lips as if to say "I know a treat meow when I hear one. So stop holding out on us, Mom."
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

thank you culturejunky & medusa.

catty, aw cute - were they ok? feeding, I will update that in new thread today.

heh huskymom - you're SO right, he's like that for some pettings too and I ALWAYS trip over him (not hearing him coming up behind me). but that is good, he had me trained to stick my eyes onto floor or else I would have stepped on squishy hairball the other day.

They were ok, Gina! Just running around looking for the other kitties!

I didn't realize that was Locke being so loud! He could be an opera star!!!

ETA - I just played part of it again...same thing...the two of them trotted RAPIDLY out towards the living room, with a little growling in Cole's throat. Not an angry one - just "there is something strange here" growl!

PS - you might want to check the thread "I am cute TOO!!!" I think Oscar got jealous of all the attention his fluffy little brother was getting.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Another Package for Peanuts

we got another package from another pet talker, catmandu yesterday! we're relieved they are here. two new catnip mice - and two old mice from him as well too almost two years ago when our home collapsed - they still are good! you'll see in these pictures. I took over 400 pictures and obviously I don't have time too upload all of them so I picked out a few best shots for each cat, 50 total. not all of them in there though.

enjoy!

(clickable)
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

My Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats Are So Pleased That The Mice Arrived And They Are Impressed That Thier Toys From Two Years Ago Are Still Played With.
    Nothing Makes My Furry Purrrries Happier Than Sharing With Thier Cat Friends, They Have Learned That Giving Gifts Makes Them Feel So Goood!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Third Came In!

a package for almost everyone from a non-pet talker today. a lot of kitty balls! milk bones & green dental treats for crayola, pellets for fish and dried pineapples, cocohazelnut pirouette (rolled wafers) for me.

ooh this is fun.

ok, third, fourth and fifth ..

came in today!

hi hi, just so you know this is constance and chandler here (aka the little peanuts you have been hearing about).. here's our chance today, we want to thank you all again so much for thinking of us. we very much enjoyed our new toys, treats, feathers and most of all, fun. they have kept us busy when memowie is out doing her errands - thank god! we are lost without her sometimes. really. our favorite part is when she comes home and opens the door because we get to zoom to her, jump and climb all up on her then snuggle by her neck. anyway, we've just posted a new set pictures of us in tazzoee's thread and please enjoy those montages.

third from a friend of meowmie's ..

and fourth from jennlibrarian - gosh, we were spoiled!!

my meowmie hasn't been in the mood doing fifth one yet so that might will come later. maybe I should be taking some classes and learn how to! okay, time for us to go now - I think we heard some crinkling bags!

(((thankees very much you all again)))
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

So good to see you back, Gina. Hope you're doing better.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11