Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifth Package for Peanuts!

Fifth Package for Peanuts!

yay, what a surprise! it got here so quickly.. a fellow pet talker sent a package for our little peanuts and it arrived today!! of course I took some pictures for you, 24 slideshow pictures - enjoy!

midnight sat on it when I ran for the camera
    and as you can see zephyra & whispers in there approving gifts.

the little peanuts were upstairs sleeping, didn't want to wake them up so I will take pictures of them playing with their new toys when they are older enough - I promise.
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 12-04-2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: third package .. fourth .. and fifth!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

And Two Cat Toys, Big Animal Welfare Mice Should Be There By Wednesday, So Your Cats Will Ceratinly Have A Lot Of Fun With Thier Gifts.
    Thats Nice Another Pet Talker Had The Same Dea As The Lucky Found Cats And I.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Clayton my man!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Hugs to you big guy. You are so funny trying to get in the package when they are still closed.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

awesome gary! we will be looking forward to it.

well cindy, that naughty clayton as being their uncle said he only would inspect safety for the peanuts... then thought he could snatch for some! we should have known him too well, right?

they all got a treat each though - and again today - that reminds me I didn't post that video!

Hey, that's what uncles are for, right? Well, at least everyone got to test the treats for the peanuts. Thank goodness you have the taste test panel on duty at all times.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Gina, your kitties are beautiful. I especially liked the pictures of them in the sunshine. it looks like there are yummy treats for everyone! My nephew's cat Milo loves the Good Life treats. I've never bought them for Cassie but I think we will give them a try.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

thanks cassiesmom, everyone loves it! let me know how cassie likes it.

the two packages from pet talkers were suppose to arrive last week but they never did. so I will share pictures of current toys we have. but one is on way from a non-pet talker, it better be in my box!

here's the treat video I was talking about - as you can see everyone was demanding for one. they each get three pieces of treats now, the bag is almost out - I didn't want to leave anyone out! yes I drop them but I memorize who gets how much.

(clickable)

Somehow, Somewhere My Mice Got Lost Gina, And I Am Sad As I Know That Your Cats Would Have Enjoyed Them.
    Thats The Problem Of Having A Post Office Box In That Its Easy To Put Things In The Wrong One.
    We May Have To Try Again, If The Animal Welfare Doesnt Sell Out At The Cat Show And Penny Sale.
    Its Frustrating To Send Toys And Have Them Disappear.
    I Wonder If That Happened To The Other Pet Talkers Parcel As Well?

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Oh my goodness! Locke's meow is SOOO loud!
    It's good to see them. (please give my big white guy some loves for me)

Gina, You Should Have Seen The Lucky Found Cats When Locke Mmmeeeowwwed!
    They Are Still Wandering Around Wondering Where That Strange Mmmeeeeow Is Coming From!!!!

haha. I know I can't hear him but I visually know he can be so vocal.. I sure hope no one can hear him from blocks away. I replayed a little peanuts video (which will be shared tomorrow) downstairs, poor zephyra and whispers ran back down, up and down wondering and shot me a look where are the more!?! zephyra even had to scruff my hand.. hehe, they'll get some good sleep tonight!

I will, cindy. he has been a bad boy this morning.

Clayton a bad boy? I can't believe that!!
    Well, then give him some loves for me once he is out of trouble.

LOL - the treat thread....

I just had my headphones sitting loose on my desk...the MEOWING started; Oscar leapt up from his bed, Cole jumped down from his window spot, and they BOTH trotted quickly out to the living room!

Cole peeked back in the office here for a moment, VERY bug-eyed! Yeah, kinda like that!

I better go see how they are!

Great video! Looking forward to the Peanuts....are they still on bottles or old enough to eat any wet food yet?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That is one cool video! That meow, wow, he should be an opera singer with that amazing voice! Beautiful beautiful cats, you are so lucky Gina

OMG!!!.... it´s like me... me... me... me.... ME (says Locke)

what a gorgeous bunch of meows... love those begging faces and pawings at you......

way too adorable!!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365