Hi, my daughter and I started a small craft business where we sell at outdoor shows where people are encouraged to bring along their pets for the evening. We sell woodcarvings, mostly dogs, cats, birds, wildlife, and marine life as we are animal lovers. Many people began asking us to do carvings of their dogs. At first I would carve the particular breed and my daughter would paint it from a picture matching the coloring and markings. Working from photos we were even able to do dogs people had in the past and wished to remember, or as gifts to friends for the same reason. The results were very satisfying, so when we started our website just recently we included a page marked Dogs to showcase some of the dogs we have done and to give others the opportunity to send or e-mail us a photo of their dog and get back a ready to display wallhanging of their pet. We are at www.woodenartbylandl.com" please stop by and let us know what you think. We would like to include cats, birds , and smaller pets soon. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Dusty51