Hi I'm Dusty and my pitbull terrier is Ranger. My daughter and I have a small craft business where I carve wood and she paints it. We attend mainly outdoor shows where we can bring along our dog. Since we are animal lovers most of what we do features dogs, cats, birds, wildlife or wildlife murals. Many of our customers have asked us to do their pets in wood for them. I would carve the breed and my daughter would paint it from a photo matching the coloring and markings. Working from photos we could not only do current pets but pets from the past people wanted to remember even from childhood or as gifts to their friends and relatives. This work has been very rewarding for us, so when we opened our first website we included a page featuring dogs that we have done. Now people can send or e-mail us photos and we send back a likeness of their pet. We are hopeing to include cats, birds and other small pets soon. We are at "www.woodenartbylandl.com" if anyone would want to stop by and let us know what they think of the idea, or even offer any suggestions on how we could improve the service. thanks Dusty51