Thread: Tasha !!!

Tasha !!!

you are the most beautiful Husky I've ever seen !!! Those eyes .... seem like penetrating right to your heart !!!
    I am so happy you were rescued and that you found such good humans to live with !!! A lovely Houdini like you does deserve this !!!
    Congratulations for being nominated as Dog of the Day Tasha !!!

Kisses please!

Tasha you do indeed melt ones heart and what a funny girl you are. The best part is that you picked your very own family all by yourself, and what a good job you did. Now THAT is a smart dog. Congratulations to an Illinois Dog of the Day. We are extra proud today having you represent not only doggies all over the world, but especially Illinois. Happy, Happy Day, Tasha. Now, can I have my kisses?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Good Morning beautiful Tasha!! What a special day for everyone here at my house! A magnificent, blue eyed Husky is our Wednesday honoree! My Cody, a blue eyed Husky/Shep, is so very happy that one of "her own" is our featured pup! Like you, she was a stray/rescue. And we're not at all surprised that such an intelligent girl like yourself chose such a wonderful forever family. We had to laugh as we read of your classic Husky antics!! Houdini has nothing on you masters of escape!! (Sorry about the toothie, though!) And I know, like my Cody, you are counting down the days to winter! Ahhh, nothing like snuggling into a soft, fluffy mound of cold snow! It was a honor to meet you Tasha girl! Me and mine send you all of our love and wishes for a great, great day of celebration! Three cheers for Tasha, Pet Talk's beautiful, loving and most deserving Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Tasha, you are such a beautiful girl! I'm so glad to hear you were rescued and now is in a lovely forever home

LOL@the Houdini story... Reminds me of my foster kitty... How I miss her

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!! KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!! HUG! HUG! HUG! HUG! HUG! TASHA! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! KEEP COOL ON THE A/C VENT AND HAVE A VERY EXTRA SPECIAL DAY!

Perfect choice

What a perfect choice for Dog of the Day. Tasha has it all, good looks, intelligence, and appears to also be quite a character. Your family was very lucky that you "rescued" them from a life without a dog. Congrats Girl, you deserve your special day.
    Even Ricky is singing your praises
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tasha

Oh Tasha....typical husky antics, I see! What a doll she is. I'm the mother of two "adopted" huskies. They are wonderful dogs. Unfortunately, their beauty sometimes leads them into the wrong hands. Too often people don't do their research first and end up frustrated and want to get rid of them.

P.S. Huskies love to have another husky in the house

Tasha, what a beauty you are, that photo is just wonderful.
    It sounds like you got the eye of a very loving family who adopted you and now you have a wonderful forever home. It also sounds like you are quite the gourmet too. Congratulations dear, sweet Tasha Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Congratulations!

Tasha, you are so pretty! Many hugs and kisses to you and enjoy your day as DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Tasha, one look at you takes your breath away! Even though you are full of the "dickens" there is no question that you are very well loved.

Congratulations on this day in your honor - and I hope it isn't too hot for you in Illinois today.

You fox!

Tasha! You gorgeous, gorgeous thing you! Congratulations on being DOTD! What a beautiful animal you are. And so funny too. I am sure your humans are very entertained by you. I would love to give you a big hug and smush up your big thick furry coat. You seem like a great pup, and are well deserving of DOTD!

Tasha

Oh Tasha you sure look like a keeper to me! What a beautiful escape artist you are! I especially like your big blue eyes!
    Have a great day today and may you get whatever treats you desire!

Tasha
    What a beautiful girl you are. Such eyes! I can see why your family took one look in them and fell in love. Congratulations on finding a wonderful forever home and loving family and for being our special Dog of the Day today.

You are a beautiful dog of the day Tasha!! You kind of sound like my boy hates to be caged, he has hurt his foot before trying to get out of a cage at the vets. You look very mellow and royal in that picture. I'll bet you're treated like a queen today and every day!!

Tasha is a beautiful dog and I know you never tire of hearing that. She looks just like my Malamute except my Pika does not have blue eyes. I would say your dog is part husky because of the blue eyes but is a dead ringer for my malamute. Mine does not bark either but "talks" with the woo woo stuff. They are smart dogs but can be very stubborn.