Thread: Ricky

Ricky

Oh Ricky, what a wonderful little doggie you are! And you (and your sister) are very cute might I add

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a great day with tons of treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Is this "our" Ricky?? I'm thinking so!! Did a little research and this IS Ricky, who belongs to MHMama, who we don't hear from very often anymore! Ricky has always been one of my favorites!!!

Congratulations, sweet little fellow on being the Dog of the Day!!!
    Last edited by Logan; 08-06-2002 at 06:59 AM.

Well, congratulations Ricky and MHMama!!

What a wonderful little devil you have there!! Oh, I bet everyone in the hospital just loved your little Ricky, it sounds as if he is the best behaved dog ever !!!

Ricky, make sure you get lots of lovin' and extra special treats for being our special Tuesday "Dog of the Day"!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations Ricky! you are a sweetie and same to you Lucy Tu!

Logan, I think you are right, I do believe this is our sweet Ricky.
    I remember MHMama used to dress him up in the cutest outfits.
    My goodness Ricky I didn't know that you did all that traveling, except we knew that you were a RVer. Congratulations dear, sweet, adorable Ricky you are our special Dog of the Day. And MHMama, come on in and say hi to all of your friends.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh Ricky, you are too cute! That face! Those little legs! Those ears! You sound like the perfect pupper dog, your mama must be so proud. Congrats cutie-pie for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Thanks

Ricky was very grateful to everyone for his Dog of the Day status. He can now proudly sit next to the big guys. We are of course very proud of him as his little sister, Lucy Tu.

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky!!!

Hey! Look there!
    That cute face belongs to "us!"

Congrats Ricky!!

You're right Logan! I thought the very same thing when I saw that adorable little face and read the name! Ricky, you are just as precious and sweet as I remember! It sounds like you've put a lot of traveling mile on those tiny paws of yours! Of course we always knew you excelled in the love dept.! What a wonderful companion and friend to all you are! It was such a pleasure to see your sweet little self Ricky! We are so proud that one of our very own is honored here today! Congratulations to you Ricky. and Lucy Tu!! Yay, Ricky, Dog of the Day! Have a great day of celebration cutie pie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

One of our own! Congratulations, sweet Ricky, on being our DOTD!!! Your mom must be soooo proud of you!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I knew that little fur face when I saw it Our very own, precious little Ricky man! You are too cute, little guy. Congrats on making my already bright day even brighter

Ricky, I agree that a television program should be made of your life...you have good looks, talent & heaps of love to give. The hospital staff got it right when they let you come in to be part of the 'treatment' team. All the patients would recover much faster with your sweet face helping them along.
    Congratulations on being a very special Dog of the Day.
    Marie

aww!!! ricky is so cute! (and so is his sister) congrats ricky! im glad to hear you were so good to your parent during their knee surgery! thats great, u deserve to be god...er i mean dog or the day lol

Oh those eyes!!!

What a little stud muffin you are, Ricky!! A whole lotta love in a small package!! And you travel to some of my favorite places, you lucky dude, you!! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

OOPS, A day late but I also knew it was "our" Ricky with the beautiful eyes! I know MHMama is SO proud of her boy and rightly so!! Here's some HUGE kisses for you, sweetest, and give one to your mom too, cause we miss her and hope she is well!!!