Thread: Canterbury

Canterbury

Aw Canterbury,you are so pretty! That carrot looks mighty tasty! Congratulations on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Canterbury you are adorable!!!

I bet you are a good mommy too!!! Probably always make sure your babies eat their veggies, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh!!! Oh, how cute are you, Canterbury? Your expression is cracking me up, simply adorable! Who can blame you, craving the spotlight? With a face like that, you're a natural! What a sweet and loving furkid you are Canterbury! How your Mom must love being greeted by your sweet self after a long, hard day! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight with your Mom and maybe your babies too, sweetheart! And please ask your Mom to give you an extra helping of your cherished carrot and broccoli for me...I can hear the coos now! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you Canterbury from me and my piggie, Moon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She's so cute she's dumping her

Aww, that's too bad. But things happen in people's lives. My friend is going through it with her cockatiels as well. I hope she is careful in who she gives them to.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)