Thread: Mason

Mason

Mason....You are just as cute as you can be. I bet you are a handfull.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Mason!!!

One of our Mom's friends just got a Chi Yorkie mix pup and she hasn't seen her yet. Luckily, now we know exactly what she looks like, thanks to you being our Monday DOTD!! We can see the Chi face and the Yorkie body. What a little sweetheart!! You've been Mom's little helper and sidekick haven't you, doll face? What a great little guy!! Please tell her to give you lots of kisses from us today and some for Stanley and Wyatt too!!! We would love to meet all of you and see more of you. Please tell Mom to join Pat Talk. Congrats and happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Mason Mayonnaise! You are such an interesting combination of chi and yorkie! How wonderful that you were able to be a good nurse for your human. Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

MaSoN!!!

"Mayonnaise": (aka Mason) You are so sweet! And with a face like that...I can't resist smiling and giggling out loud! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day! Your family should be so proud!
    P.S. (Mason is one of the nicknames I call my Macie when I get tired of saying her real name over and over! hehe )
    Love, PupPLuv and her Pup, Macie Mae <3

Hello Mason,

You are the cutest baby boy pup I've even seen. What a sweetie.
    I am happy to congratulate you on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I'll bet you could easily take the title of Dog Of A Lifetime. Hugs & kisses
    to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Mason! What a precious, precious pup you are, one of the cutest I've ever laid eyes on! How I'd love to plant a kiss on that soft belly of yours! I don't know, something about that expression has me smiling from ear to ear; just like you are! You're a wee one but a big doggie in all the important ways, a pup with the biggest of hearts, bursting with spunk and personality, and a take charge kinda guy if you know what I mean; just ask Stanley and Wyatt I hope you and the whole gang are in the midst of a very happy, fun and love filled Dog of the Day bash, cutie pie! Please have your Mom pass around lots of extra cuddles and kisses to you, and Stanley and Wyatt too! Congratulations precious Mason "The Cutest," our extra special and most deserving, honoree! Live long and large, sweetheart!
    P.S...Hope your Mom's doing well now, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mason!

Hi Mason, Rufus looks a lot like you but he's a mutt. You are just so cute .
    Happy DOTD.

Love,
    Rufus the dog, Dutchess the bunny, Elvis the cockatiel, and Tetra the fish