Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

Welcome to PT megsy. Your kitten is so adorable. I'm sure you'll come up with the purrfect name for her. She looks like a Lynx Point to me. Her siblings probably had different fathers so this is why they all look different.

What a stunner! Those eyes are beautiful!! Lynx Point for sure....

Nala is a favorite but with the coloring I think it should be something different. Smooch is cute, and it's special between you two, so that's my vote.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

lynx point mix?

Hi everyone, I got my kitty from a rescue when she was a kitten along with her sister (who is a Tuxedo), so I have no idea what the mother or father look like. Anyway, I have been googling Lynx Point Siamese and pretty sure she has that in her, except she has white paws as well like the earlier poster.

Here are a couple pictures of her

and for contrast, here is her sister!

very cute lynx-point, mandie! Maybe she has white feet just so she can look a little bit like her sister

Hi, I'm new here! Sorry "Krazyaboutkatz" I thought I was using a unique name (how do I change it?) I have been looking at the adorable pics, Lynx Points are so much fun! I also stumbled upon a Lynx Point at a shelter. The reason I chose Nikki (Kannika) was because out of all the cats, she had "attitude". She spoke the loudest, and I could have sworn I heard her say "out!" She was 12 weeks old and all white except for a little smudge of color on her nose that looked like she had played in the mud. A month later, her colors came in and she is gorgeous. I stumbled upon this site when I googled "lynx point" trying to identify my breed. I would like to mention that I found information on one site that said lynx point cats can usually be identified by the "M" that the stripes form on the forehead. Nikki has them and I noticed most of the kittens posted here have them, too. I hope to post a pic of Nikki soon...give those kitties lotsalove!!!!!!

You can write to me, and I can change your username for you. Your name is just one letter different, so it is technically unique, as hers has the "a" in about, but you might want something a little more obviously different because of the possibility of confusion!

And welcome!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by felinefriend4ever View Post
    Hi, I'm new here! Sorry "Krazyaboutkatz" I thought I was using a unique name (how do I change it?) I have been looking at the adorable pics, Lynx Points are so much fun! I also stumbled upon a Lynx Point at a shelter. The reason I chose Nikki (Kannika) was because out of all the cats, she had "attitude". She spoke the loudest, and I could have sworn I heard her say "out!" She was 12 weeks old and all white except for a little smudge of color on her nose that looked like she had played in the mud. A month later, her colors came in and she is gorgeous. I stumbled upon this site when I googled "lynx point" trying to identify my breed. I would like to mention that I found information on one site that said lynx point cats can usually be identified by the "M" that the stripes form on the forehead. Nikki has them and I noticed most of the kittens posted here have them, too. I hope to post a pic of Nikki soon...give those kitties lotsalove!!!!!!
    Hey, no problem. It happens. Welcome to PT!!! I'm sure you'll love it here. Yes, the Lynx Point has the tabby markings as their points. My Pearl is also very vocal, demanding, high energy, and dominant. She may be my smallest cat at about 8-9lbs but she has a huge voice to make up for that. I'd love to see pictures of your kitty.

Name update!

Hi!

I named my kitty Twyla!
    I love her so much. I bring her with me to work and she loves it! She's very friendly and talkative, and also very calm... she doesn't get skittish with noises at all.

Anyways, just wanted to tell you what I named her. She is growing fast!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi! I think we've got a Lynx Point as well. We know his mother was Siamese. He was white as a kitten, but not anymore! Here's our big baby Sam.

Hi Asuneda and welcome to PT. Yes, Sam looks like he's a Lynx Point alright. He sure is a handsome boy. They do start out white and keep getting darker as they mature.

Is my cat a Lynx Siamese?

I suspect that my cat, Yoshi, is also a Lynx Siamese. She's just as sweet as she can be! Check out the photo slideshow I made of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jb8ynLVW48

~Rachel

Yes, she looks like one for sure! What pretty blue eyes she has, and such a sweet face!
    I've Been Frosted

awwwww, what a beautiful girl you have!

Here's another vid I made of her. I have another one of her meowing a lot but that one would probably annoying everyone. hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzMUaqPfemY

Thanks everyone!

Rachel

Saimese are known to be pretty chatty....and often loud, LOL