Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

What Breed is she???

Hi guys its been a while since i've been on here, and theres just one thing i am hoping you can help me with and thats trying to determine what breed my 2yr old Amber is? i have enclosed a couple of pics. any help whould be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01092008.jpg 
Views:	375 
Size:	574.0 KB 
ID:	41534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18012009.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	511.8 KB 
ID:	41535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112008.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	41536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07022008.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	573.0 KB 
ID:	41537   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23012008(003).jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	41538  

Quote Originally Posted by wraithguard View Post
    Hi guys its been a while since i've been on here, and theres just one thing i am hoping you can help me with and thats trying to determine what breed my 2yr old Amber is? i have enclosed a couple of pics. any help whould be greatly appreciated.
    She looks like a domestic short hair cat to me with tabby markings. She sure is a gorgeous girl.

Thanks for that. She is a gorgeous kittie and she knows it! my other cat Shadow spends hours cleaning her. there both naughty little girls but they are loves of my life. and i wouldn't have it any other way.
    Peace, Purr's and Paws.

name??

[IMG]P1010161.JPG[/IMG]Just adopted a lynx point siamese. She is so cute. we have 3 other cats...all calicos. Our youngest (2yearss old) has some siamese in her...so our vet says. So cute...just can't come up with a name. Maybe Sammy. Will try to add a picture.

Sammy

am trying to attach a picture of her. Hope it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by tumsIU View Post
    Yup - this one works. She looks a little extra fluffy compared to a Siamese, or is that just the picture? She's certainly a lynx-point in terms of markings!
    I've Been Frosted

She's adorable and look similar to my Pearl when she was kitten. She'll get darker as she matures.

My Lynx Point is also named Pearl!!!!

I was just told that my cat may be a lynx point, and from your pictures, I think he may be. What do you think?

he was also alot lighter when he was a kitten and has gotten darker as he gets older. He is super cuddly and a total love. He loves to sleep under the covers with his head on the pillow. He's a great mouser as well. I think he acts like a wild cat; when he's outside, he walks low to the ground and is very aware of every noise. Do other lynx point owners notice these traits as well?

I was stunned to find out there is another lynx point named Pearl! What a fun coincidence!

I'm not able to attach a photo just yet (I think because I just joined this forum). I'll attach as soon as I can so you can all see Pearl#2.

I read some more posts from other Lynx Point owners and Pearl is also a natural healer. I'm a massage therapist and when I was practicing massage he used to go crazy to be let in to the massage room. If my client was OK with it, I'd let him in and he would immediately jump right up onto the massage table and sit right on the spot that was injured! Once I had a sore throat and he climbed onto my chest and put one paw right in the middle of my throat. I joke with my massage therapist friends that my cat practices Reiki, a Japanese energetic healing technique. I don't think I'm too far off!

Welcome to PT Lupita. Your Pearl sounds like a wonderful cat. Your picture may be too large to attach and that may be the reason why it wouldn't work for you. You may need to resize it first.

Pearl #2 photos

Here are some pictures of sweet Pearl. Does he look like a Lynx Point mix? I know his mom was a black siamese. What does the "point" refer to in cat breed names?

Name:	blueboy.jpg 
Views:	527 
Size:	839.9 KB 
ID:	41612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08 020.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	41613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pearl08.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	188.6 KB 
ID:	41614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4041.JPG 
Views:	408 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	41615  

He's so handsome and he's definitely a lynx point siamese mix. The term lynx point means that his points have the tabby markings which are the face, legs,and tail, and maybe part of his body.

I also have a flame point siamese mix and this is Starr. He started out white and then as he matured he became orange where his points are. I was told that the orange points take about 2 years to finally show to their full potential. He'll be 4 in March so he has a lot of more orange in his fur now.

Sammy

I am attempting to attach a couple of more pictures of Sammy. She is kind of fluffy but i think she will be a short hair. We have had her 3 weeks and she is getting darker already. The other kitty is Sprinkles. We got Sammy for her to play with. She is calico with tabby coloring. Our vet also thinks there is a hint of siamese in Sprinkles. They are playing together all the time now.

Name:	DSCN0013.JPG 
Views:	308 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	41619   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010207.JPG 
Views:	541 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	41620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010225.JPG 
Views:	435 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	41621  

Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    She's adorable and look similar to my Pearl when she was kitten. She'll get darker as she matures.
    Yes I can see by some of the pictures on this site that she will get darker the older she get. It is a lot of fun looking at all these adorable cats. I am very excited I found PT.

Yes I can see by some of the pictures on this site that she will get darker the older she get. It is a lot of fun looking at all these adorable cats. I am very excited I found PT.
    Sprinkles and Sammy sure are adorable. You should go over to cat general and introduce yourself and your beautiful cats. PT is a wonderful place full of warm caring people.