Thread: handicapped cats

handicapped cats

I have a7yr old maie orange tabby, who lost both front paws and most of the left ear. i rescued him 4yrs ago. the story was that he got caught in the fan of a truck .he ran under the back porch and stayed there5 months . never seeing a vet. iwas told he ate dog food and chicken&rice soup. when he came out. his paws were gone . they caught him and took him to the local vet where he found me . he ia wonderful example of the will to live. Roo makes us laught everyday.he is magic.how can you ever give up , when you have this wonderful cats to show you the way? so please give them a chance .our vet said many people choose to put them down. he can do what " normal" cats can do even catch mice even if he does thump them on the head. he was so proud when he got the first one. he jumps on the beds and slides down backwards. ihave many stories about Roo and when i learn how i will put a picture of him so you can see the magic. nanci
    NANCI

Awwww....Roo sounds like such a cutie!! I cannot wait to see pics!! Welcome to PT by the way!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I can hardly wait to see pix of Roo! Several of my cats are special needs cats and they sure are an example of courage and will. I'm glad you decided against it and that you have such a wonderful companion.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'd like to see a pic of Roo, too. A houseful of disabled and disfigured critters here!!

What a great story!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Roo's story is so positive & consoling.. Cant wait for some pics of this Adorable Baby.. I call them our wittle God's Gifted Angels.. Most of my babies are handicapp in one way or the other.. They to me are so special & I watch my babies & say what handicappss??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a fantastic story!!! Roo knows how lucky he is to have found you, and you are equally blessed to have him in your life.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Hi, I'd love to see pics of your Roo too. I had trouble uploading pics at first but everyone here was so helpful. They told me about a website: www.photobucket.com where you can upload your pics for free.
    Then all you have to do is click on the IMG CODE under your pic on photobucket (it is the 4th line down under a pic) and it will automatically copy the image. Then create a post here and click on the little yellow box just below and slightly to the left of the word 'color'. It has an image of a mountain on it. Once you click that it will put the letters 'IMG' inside your post. Once you see that, click your mouse next to this and then 'right click' and then select 'paste'. All you'll see is a coded message but when you post your message, your picture will be there. It's pretty fun. Hope this helps.

p.s. I forgot one thing. To size the photo so it's not too big, click on the word 'edit' on the photobucket site just above the image. Then click on 'resize' and then select 'website' and it will make it the size of the signature pics that people have on this site. After that you can click on the IMG CODE under the pic and so on...

OMG - Nanci, you had me thinking of another "Roo" at Best Friends...he is just gorgeous too, though not a wonderful Orangie!

I hope you don't mind this Roo having a link here - and I am sure looking forward to pictures of the Orange Roo!

https://www.bestfriends.org/guardian...4A88BB045B6DC3
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda