Thread: Myspace page for Splash Dogs

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Myspace page for Splash Dogs

Hey, everyone. Long time, no chat! I hope everyone's summer went well and that you are all ready for winter. It is still hot here!

I just wanted to let anyone know who has a myspace account to go and add the new Splash Dogs page if they are interested in the sport.

I am just having fun with the site, and just started it yesterday, but go check it out. I think it'll be great!

http://www.myspace.com/splashdogs

Oh, yeah, and Finn took fifth place out of 37 dogs with a jump of 19' this past weekend! His best jump was two inches better than that!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Wow! Looks great!!! Rita is deffinetly into dock-jumping! From the side of our neighbors pool, she can pretty much jump right into the middle of the pool! Once we settle her dog-agression problem, I'd LOVE to get into competing in dock-jumping!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB*
    Wow! Looks great!!! Rita is deffinetly into dock-jumping! From the side of our neighbors pool, she can pretty much jump right into the middle of the pool! Once we settle her dog-agression problem, I'd LOVE to get into competing in dock-jumping!!!

Thanks, it's fun seeing all the people requesting to be added to the page. Sixty friends in just about three days! I hope you are able to get your dog into the competition, it's awesome!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer