Thread: Kahu - a striking boy

Kahu - a striking boy

Thanks so much for letting us see your boy! Kahu is definitely a strikingly handsome boy. I bet you hear that all the time, huh? His eyes are so welcoming and friendly. I'd love to give him a big bear hug. I'll have to give my two Shelties one and pretend it's him. Not that I don't hug them all the time anyway. I love that he licks the sheep's noses!!! Happy Day, Kahu!!!

Kahu....What a true beauty you are. You are just so handsome. I love border collies. My sister just got two and they are so loving just like you are.
    I bet you make your family very happy. I would be happy just looking at you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Kahu, Have a wonderful life with your loving
    family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Kahu,

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. You look so regal and from reading your story, you are very much loved.

Hi Kahu!!!

We love that handsome pose, Kahu. You are truly a very good looking boy and a wonderful example of both your breeds. We are smiling ear to ear after hearing about you licking the sheep's noses We can imagine you're asking them to come on your side of the fence so the herding can begin!! How cute!! Our big Aussie nephews love to herd the cat so we know how much fun it is for you, and really a job. Please tell the family to give you some kisses on that sweet nose of your's to celebrate your great honor today. Congrats on being our DOTD!!! Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Kahu, your family is lucky they found you. You are absolutely handsome. Congrats on being the dog of the day!!!
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

OMG! Glad you were snatched up, Kahu! Hmmmm. I don't think you can get any more handsome or sweet! Please! Please! Have someone in your family wrap their arms around you and snuggle into your declicious fuzzy neck! I'd do it myself but wouldn't get there fast enough! Happy DOTD Awesome Kahu!

I've been Boooo'd!

So handsome, and I am glad to hear that your gentlemanly behavior helped find you a home! Congrats on your special day!

Kahu, Guardian! You are gorgeous. I've enjoyed meeting you today. Please have your people give you some hugs from me. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, what a stunning boy you are, Kahu I was so touched reading your bio., of your first encounter with your future forever family! I remember the first day I brought home my beloved "rescue kitty," Tuna. She sat so quietly, so demurely by the stairs with all of the other furry ones bouncing around, the quintessential "lady." It was as though she was saying, "See, I'll be good!" Like my Tuna, you knew from day one just where you belonged, didn't you Kahu!

What a wonderful addition you are to your family sweetheart, how blessed they are to have a "guardian," a best friend and loyal companion in you! I hope for you a long, long lifetime of happy carefree days chasing crows, kissing your sheep pals; tooling around in the car, riding the waves on your boat! Wow, what a life, and no doggie is more deserving than you!

Hugs, kisses and lots of love to you on your special day beautiful, precious Kahu, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kahu,

You are a very handsome pup and it's a pleasure to meet you today.
    I see you love car rides and boat rides too. I'll bet you have a great seat
    to be part of the action. Happy trails to you & your loving family Kahu.
    Sending big hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Kahu! What a great name you have! You are a very handsome boy, and you seem very happy in this picture with your treat. I'm so happy for you that you found your forever home and have left shelter life behind you. I'm sure your people love you very much and you have it made. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!