Thread: Peanut!

Peanut!

Peanut, it sounds like your person rescued you from an abusive situation! I'm so happy you're now with someone who loves and understands you. Have a wonderful day! You deserve the best!

Peanut you are adorable!!!

Gosh, if someone kept knocking me down and poking me when I tried to sleep, I'd bite too!!! I'm so glad you are out of that awful situation now and have a loving guardian.

Kisses and Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings precious Peanut! What a heartwarming, "happy ending" tale of rescue! Peanut, we can't thank your Mom enough for rescuing you from such a neglectful, abusive situation! That's no way to live, being poked, pushed and proded; fed junk food, ignored Thank goodness your caring guardian found her way to you in time; she sounds like the perfect person to help you to learn to love and trust again! Now for all the days of your life you will be well cared for, loved and cherished for the very special creature you are! Congratulations on your well earned Pet fo the Day honors, precious Peanut! I wish for you a very happy day of celebration and a lifetime of peaceful, happy, love filled days with your wonderful guardian!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peanut sure is a cutie! It sounds like your friend wasn't very nice to Peanut. I'm glad she has a good home now. Congratulations on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla