Thread: new games..

new games..

peekaboo and paralyze dad.

at bedtime right before i turn off the light i find out where the 'kid' is and make eye contact...i lie down, out of sight and then look for him again...........after two or three times it's more than he can stand and he has to climb on the bed.....

'paralyze dad' goes like this......
    on cool nights he'll climb on top of me and sleep there...the
    other morning i woke up from a dream with this weight on my
    arm, i guess i slept that way for a while because my arm was asleep..........it finally felt normal at about 8 p.m that evening....

Games Taylor plays

When our young boy cat, Taylor, wants someting the games begin. Like for a year now he signals he wants out on the screened porch by jumping up to pull the cord on the levelers. Lately when I am back in the computer room he signals me he wants out that door not by going near the door but by attacking my hand carved lighthouse lamp. He broke the little gulls on it. Now he knocked the little lighthouse man off the lamp. He has also dislodged a boat from there. I put the lamp up from time to time to prevent this, but get brave and figure he is mature enough to stop this so bring it out. But yesterday he broke another piece - so I yelled at him(something I never do) and put him outside. I saw he was shaking his head. Last night he came into the room and when he wanted out he just stood by the door. Good boy. Maybe my lamp is safe again. Does anyone else have these kind of games going on?
    Attached Images Attached Images