Thread: My Katie, Katie Pretty Lady

Hybrid View

My Katie, Katie Pretty Lady

My dear Katie, Katie Pretty Lady. I can't believe that tomorrow, (Oct.9), will be 2 years since I had to make that dreadful decision to have you put to rest. It was SO unfair what happened to you sweetie and I am so, so sorry that you had to go through what you did.
    I am so grateful to have had you for those 13 wonderful years, but you were taken away from me way to soon. How I miss you so much. I miss you sleeping in the crook of my arms every night. I miss your sweet meows. I miss you running up the hall hearing your little brrrup bruups, when I called to you, "Come baby girl" as you cried wondering where I was. I miss YOU my little velcro girl.
    My heart still aches in sadness and silent tears still flow. What it meant to lose you, no one will ever know. The memories, your love and spirit will always be with me. Your pawprints remain forever in my heart.

Rest easy my dear Katie until we meet again one day.
    Meowmie loves you and always will, as you were and still are my special Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    The bond between us will never be broken.

MORE PICS IN NEXT POST.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 10-08-2007 at 10:23 PM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

When Katie passed on, Chipper was the one most affected by it as he lost his cuddling partner.
    These two were mostly always together when they were sleeping during the day. It was like they would go looking for each other.

It took months afterwards, but I am happy to say that Chipper found other cuddling companions with some of the boys.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

The Good News Lorraine Is That Katies Definitly A Cat Angel Through And Through!
    When The Arguing Couple Left Thier Steaks At Tony Romas,the Pet Angels With Katie In The Front Row Tore Into Those Meals, And There A Kitty Bag Coming For You And You Cats.
    The Great News Is That Katie Already Has A Place For You To Goo Where You Can Share A Great Meal And Loving Memories
    One Fine Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Unhappy

It is good to know that you and Katie had such a very special bond that even transends death. Katie was so loved by you, and she knew that, and is with you still. Sleep softly, dear Katie...
    Nine is Fine!!

Dear Lorraine, my deepest sympathy you on this sad anniversary. You have some wonderful photographs and some wonderful memories of her, and your love for each other is eternal.

Hugs and LES,
    Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Katie. She is your guardian angel @ the RB, and one day you will see her again. Until then keep those memories near and dear to your heart. She wants you to smile and be happy when you think of her. She is playing her heart out @ the bridge, but misses you always.