Thread: Petite Minou!

Petite Minou!

Tatiana Minou, you are an adorable little lady and it is my pleasure to start a thread for you today. I love that you keep your big brother occupied! And that you're such good, adored company for your loving person. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Minou!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tatiana Minou!! What a sweet little treasure you are!!! And it sure sounds like you are the PERFECT companion for your Mom!!! Yes, I can see why she thinks you are the BEST gift ever!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello sweet little Minou! What a charming little girl you are; you name suits you purrfectly.

My, you certainly keep your big brother busy (probably avoiding you ). You little tuxies are always attention-getters!

Happy COTD sweet girl! You are a real darling.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

LITTLE MINOU YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET LITTLE TUXEDO GIRL, YOU BEAR A STRONG RESEMBALANCE TO MY MR SCRAPPY, AND SCRAPPY 2. AND YOU HAVE THE SAME MISCHIEVOUS TENDANCIES AS SCRAPPY 2 WHO LOVES TO BE A CHASER OF HER FELLOW CATS AS WELL.

WE CAN CERTAINLY SEE WHY YOUR MEOWMIE TREASURES YOU SO, ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE LIGHTENED HER LIFE!!!
    THE FOUND CATS SEND AN IMPISH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW FOR MISCHIEVOUS MARVELLOUS MINOU OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Minou you are adorable!!!

What big beautiful eyes you have. I bet nothing gets by you, eh?
    Good for you keeping your bro on this toes. He needs to get plenty of exercise and you'll help him get that won't you?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is that not the sweetest little face? LOVE! All of us will be falling in love with you today.

You have a dear personality too! Congratulations, you deserve to be our CAT OF THE DAY!

I agree Gini, the sweetest! What an exquisite young lady are, Petite Minou! Oh, that expression could melt the hardest of hearts For sure you've captured mine, mon petit Minou! Of course there is your, ummm, "other" side, that crazy, wild woman, karate kicking ninja! Oh, pity the plight of the bullied brother! But I have no doubt that with time you will mellow and grow into that well mannered lady your Mom speaks of but for now, it's about about kitten power!

Thanks for the big smiles, Minou! I hope you and Kermit and Boru and your proud peeps are all enjoying a very happy, Minou type day of celebration! hehe
    Cuddles and kisses to you precious Minou, Cat of the Day!
    P.S...Heartfelt thanks to the Hull Seaside Animal Rescue for saving you; giving you, your Mom and littermates, a chance at a happy life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HULL SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE!

My sis-in-law lives very close to Hull and she just told me that they are always donating money to Hull Seaside.

Hull is one of my very favorite places - and I have spent many an hour at the Arcade and the Merry Go-Round that has been beautifully restored with my two young nieces.

Next time (Christmas) that I am there, I will be sure to donate too in Minou's name!

Minou!

What a little doll you are and so dearly loved! What a "win/win" in the household. Congratulations on being COTD ... you certainly deserve. I'm so happy to meet you and your family!

I wish you a long life full of joy!
    I Luv Cats
    Proud meowmie of Daisy and Andrew
    Kitties Quigley, Charlotte and Buc and doggies Candy, Muffy and Benji are all
    at the Rainbow Bridge chasing butterflies and are always missed

Gorgeous!

I think you are prettier than my own little Tuxedo kitty Tinker. I love your markings. Enjoy your day of fame!

Congrats of COTD! Hope it has been the best for you and your meowmie.

Congratulations beautiful Minou, on being our Cat of the Day! You are very gorgeous, and I have completely fallen in love with your beautiful paws!

I hope you had the best day ever, and were spoiled rotten in celebration.

I just had to go back and look at your sweet, sweet face little Minou! I can't imagine a kitten with such a sweet face could be a bully... obviously you're just making sure Boru gets the exercise he needs to stay healthy and agile. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado