Thread: Good Morning Doc!!!

Good Morning Doc!!!

It's with great pleasure that we meet you this morning, Doc. Your name is so fitting to all you've done for your family. You came along at the perfect time, when they needed you the most. You are a mix of two of our favorite breeds again. Beagle and Chihuahua. How adorable you turned out, Miss Doc. We send our heartfelt congratulations to you and your family this morning. You are a most deserved DOTD. Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses from us to celebrate today. We wish you all continued happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Doc....You are Beautiful. Seeing your pretty face this morning has put a smile on my face for the first time this week. I lost my baby sister this week and I know what your family has gone throu. An Animals love is so precious. They know just when to give it. Doc it sounds like you are a special little lady.
    Congratulation on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Doc.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Doc,

Well I don't think you look anything like Beagle/Chi mix, the only thing
    that matters is that you seem to be the perfect match for your lucky
    family. Giving love & devotion to anyone needing a hug.Bless your
    heart sweet girl. Congratulations on being our deserving, honored
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out hugs & kisses Doc.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Doc, It's so special how you brought more love to your family when it was most needed, and how you continue to make them happy. You're a neat little guy, and you definitely deserve Dog of The Day!!! Best wishes to you and your family and may there be many more happy years! <3
    Love, PupPLuv and her Pup, Macie Mae <3

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Doc! Words cannot express how deeply moved I was, reading your guardian's loving words. No dog was ever more deserving of the title "heart healer" than you, Doc. God bless you for being there to help heal and comfort your family with your unconditional love after their tragic losses. What a priceless gift the love and devotion of our companion animals is and I'm so happy that you were there for them during their time of great need, to comfort them, to help them heal, to put a smile on their faces. Keep up the good work beautiful baby girl, warming your family with your joyful inner light, gracing them with your pure and gentle spirit, being truly, "man's" best friend..the "glue" that holds your family together!

Much love, hugs and kisses to our extra special and most deserving Sunday honoree, precious Doc Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Doc! You are such a pretty girl! And your name suits you since you have healed your family with your love and devotion. Enjoy your special day celebrating DOTD. Congrats to you!

You're so pretty Doc! It sounds like your family needed you as much as you needed them. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweetie Pie Doc!!!!

Dear Doc,

Your story was very heartwarming -- I'm so sorry about the initial circumstances, however...the loss of a beloved son soon followed by the loss of a beloved animal family member....I really like how the other son's girlfriend helped pick out a dog for healing...Animals are healers and truly the angels who walk the Earth.

Beautiful story of perseverance, love, remembering and honoring our loved ones and sticking together as a family.

Doc -- clearly you are loved and you also love your family so very much....

You make a wonderful DOTD!

CRT