Thread: Little Dog

Little Dog

Little Dog...You put a big smile on my face this morning. You are so cute.
    Would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life Little Dog.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Yes indeed Little Dog, you certainly have such a bright and happy smile on you face . I hope you get a lot of attention in the way of back scratching and just plain good lovin from your hoomans today!!!!

Congratulations for being our Dog of the Day!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Little Dog- It's so easy to see your happy and energetic personality through that cute picture of you! Keep smiling like that and you'll get all the attention you need and love! Congrats!!! <3
    Love, PupPLuv and her Pup, Macie Mae <3

Little Dog, you are such a cutie! I like the happy expression on your face, and your white feet. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Dog of the Day, Little Dog You Corgies never fail to put a smile on face, a big smile, almost as big as yours! What a precious, "wind up," doll baby you are Little Dog; what a treasure you are to your humans, friend to all, mascot to your skin bro's cross country team...how cool is that! I can just picture those adorable little legs of yours trying scrambling to keep up with the pack; then again cross country is all about endurance, not speed! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart!

Enjoy your well earned day celeb, Little Dog! I hope your fursib, family, and all of your adoring friends and fans are spoiling you rotten on your big day! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Little Dog...the little dog with the BIG, BIG heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Little Dog, you are just adorable. I would love to take you for a walk and scratch your belly. Hope you have many more happy years with your loving family. Hugs and treats for a special little guy today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Little Dog,

You are the sweetest little girl pup. Big congratulations on being honored
    DOG OF THE DAY.You are a beautiful pup inside & out. Wishing you a long,
    happy & healthy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt