Thread: Bad day.. then it brightens up a little.

Bad day.. then it brightens up a little.

Today, I was having a bad day.. until I pulled out something I hadn't seen in a while; a handwritten note from Mike... when we first started dating. He wrote this and dropped it off while I was sleeping. This was over spring break, in March..

And.. after looking at it, I smiled. I love little things like that.. just something like that to make your day feel great. Anything like that happen to you.. anything similar?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

That is so sweet!!!

I was going through my lockbox, feeling quite sad as it would've been my Dad's 80th birthday and it was also the 34th anniversary of the death of my mother (we buried her on my Dad's 49th birthday). I came across a love letter my Dad wrote to my Mom. It was a side of my Dad I never saw before. Here was this 19 year old guy pledging his love and devotion to a 16 year old girl. He told her he couldn't wait to hold her in his arms, and talked about all the kids they were going to have once they were married, and how he looked forward to growing old together. Talk about LES!! I still have the letter and read it everytime I need to smile.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

You know its the little things that make a relationship special even more than the big things. Doesn't it make you feel all tingly inside.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright