Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hunter wants IN so bad! *UPDATE*

Hunter wants IN so bad! *UPDATE*

This is so heartbreaking! Every night, this is what he does..

He is so sweet and I go out every day and make sure I spend time with him, holding him and loving him. Samantha sits at the door and begs me to let him in but at night I have to close the door or this is what he does.. It just breaks my heart! How can people do this to their sweet cats? Just dump them like they are nothing!

I have him a place fixed up out there, a really large litter box with something soft to lay on and covered in plastic with something to stick out on the top to keep the rain out. I put his food in there and that is where he goes to eat. I have never heard back from Cat Haven about having him fixed or them possiably taking him. I just don't know what to do with him..... With things finally seeming to settle down with Boo, I don't want to upset things by bringing him in the house.

The lady that mows my grass said the manager knows he is in the park, has seen him but didn't say anything.. I am hoping having Toby has softened his heart about trapping and taking him to the pound. He stays on my patio all the time, does not wander off anywhere but being unaltered.. we know that will change soon as a female comes in heat somewhere around here... Anyone want a real sweetheart? (I am due to go back to work next week... what happens to him then?)
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 10-05-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I would have to open that door...
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Thats A Hard Decision To Have To Make Laura, As Thats How I Now Have 11 Cats As I Cant Say No.
    I Do Hope And Pray That That Poor Lonely Cat Can Find A Furr Ever Home, Before He Starts To Wander And Something Bad Happens To Him
    I Love That Photos Of Thomas Raising His Paw And Saying May I Come In

Pllllleeeeaaaaaasssee!
    Im Lonesome.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Laura, how can you NOT let him in??? Can't he have a room by himself, so Boo doesn't get upset again?

Hey - need some $ for a neuter? It wouldn't be that expensive! Let us know!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART! I'd have to let him in also.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Awee Laura he is so Sweet & Adorable.. Yup I would let him in.. Can you put him in the garage maybe..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Can you have the woman that mows your lawn come over and feed him while you are away?

I would have a terrible time with making a decision about letting him in...........
    and I would probably let him in.

Would Nancy do a quick follow-up to see what Boo would think about a porch orphan???

I have no income right now...but I can squeak a bit to you to help with neutering.

And I think a couple of other folks would as well!

Would your lawn-mower lady foster him? Or the manager?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Laura, he needs to go inside, somewhere. What a sweetheart. I know your dilemma, though, especially knowing that you will be gone for a month. Surely there is someone who could at least continue to feed him and provide fresh bedding for him, and of course, play with him a bit. I would want to let him come inside, too.

Good luck to you, Hunter, and Laura. I wish I could help. I would be glad to help financially, though, if the neutering could happen before you leave. Let us know, Laura.

Logan

Laura, He sure is a sweetheart. I'd also be a letting him in but I know your situation with Boo and that you'll be leaving to work again soon. Please try to find some one to look after him while you're away. He really does need to be neutered asap so he won't run off or get into any cat fights. I wish that a rescue group would help you out. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    I would have to open that door...
    Me too....! Even from here I am feeling the need to open that door....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Rie (my daughter) would look after him along with the others while I am gone but I am trying to talk her into taking him to her house while I am gone and keeping him outside there.

I called the vet that helps SBR and other orginazations and they can do it in the morning for........

Drum roll PLEASE.......

$45!

SO! Hunter will go tonight and be done tomorrow!!!!!!!

I made this for him in the HOPES that the idiots that dropped him will see it somehow one day...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TEcIDr698

I didn't want to put any music to it so the music wouldn't be a distraction from the message.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That's fabulous news, Laura! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It would be heartbreaking to see those little eyes at your door each night! I know it has to be hard for you!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh what a sweetheart. I sure hope you can talk Rie into taking him if you can't find someone else.

Good luck with the surgery Hunter!

From Decker with Love