Thread: Beautiful Ben!

Beautiful Ben!

Ohhhhh, be still my Labbie loving heart! I am SO happy to be the one to kick off your Dog of the Day thread, precious Ben You've started my day off with the biggest smile and a happy tear or two! Your fab, heart tugging video brought back so many happy memories of my Labbie girl Star's first few weeks! You were such a beautiful baby Ben and I have no doubt, have by now, grown into the handsomest young man! I'm so glad your Mom decided to take the plunge into Labbiedom for a second time after the passing of your beloved predecessor; who better to help heal a broken heart than a friksy, joyful, lovable fur-ball like you. And how cool that you and your litter mate Tegan continue to be best buddies, as well! Have a super fun filled Labbie type day, reveling in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hope you and Tegan are able to fit in a play-date Big hugs, kisses, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles to you from me and my girl Star...she's got "stars" in her eyes after eyeing you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ben, I actually saw your photo and video very early this morning (before my coffee ) and decided to wait until I was more awake to post. More importantly, I also wanted to give our good friend, Sandra, a chance to congratulate you first! Now that she has I just want to add my very best wishes to you and your lucky family. You have created puppy cravings for all of us I am sure! What an adorable video your human has posted. I think yours is the first video for a Dog of the Day although I could be wrong. (Karen can correct me here). At any rate, you are one adorable pupster and I know you have helped tremendously to fill the void left by your human's last labbie girl. I wish you years and years of happiness always!

SO SO SO SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry about your baby girl but this "piece of sugar" will help you fill that void in your heart for sure

Precious Ben! You are simply adorable. Maximum cuteness! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my goodness, are you cute or what? No wonder you are able to heal your Mom's heart!

I could just smell the puppy breath on your wonderful video. I wish you a long and very happy life - and lots of playdates with your littermate Tegan!

Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are very beautiful and loved very much. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Ben.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Adorable Ben!!!

I'm at a loss for words. You are beyond cute or adorable!!! It was such a treat to watch you and your bro, Tegan, in your video. And as usual, I enjoyed reading every posting. Sigh ... there's nothing like puppy love!!! Have a great day with your family and friends as our special DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Ben,

What an adorable video of you & your brother. You look like great pals.
    Wishing you (and Brother) a long,happy & healthy life sweet boy. Congrats
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you baby Ben.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ben

Ben....Congratulations!!!! You are so special, and seeing your adorable face and watching your video made me smile from ear to ear! Enjoy your special day! <3
    Love, PupPLuv and her Pup, Macie Mae <3

Hi, Ben! You are so adorable! I especially loved your video where you are shown growing up and playing with Tegan. I hope you enjoyed your special day yesterday. I wish you a long, happy, and healthy life with lots of playtime and good treats! Congrats on DOTD!