Thread: Wish me/us luck....

Wish me/us luck....

Remember the Pet Resume and the letters and all? It's all happened in just several weeks, and today it's verbally official:

My colleague Irene and I are now the Calgary/Cochrane branch of Pets and Apartments!

http://www.petsandapartments.com/

P&A will extend their marketing to Alberta through us; I already have some good contacts. We will be tackling the problem of the LACK of pet-friendly housing in Calgary and area, by marketing heavily to the landlords and condo management.

I just thought of this today - big economic boom. Landlords, etc, are swamped with waiting lists. Even if they wanted to, they have NO time to call references, etc.

P&A takes care of that for them...

ETA: see also: http://www.petsandapartments.com/ind...ew=manager_why

Details will follow - will keep you posted...

(I am just SO into this...but as a plus, maybe I won't HAVE to go back to the new company that bought the old one! Even if I do, it will be different, and won't be for long).

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good luck with all of this! Can't wait to get the updates. It is so sad how apartments and even some rental houses don't allow pets. They must not realize how important pets are to people Good luck. I know you'll do great.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Sounds like everyone wins with this situation! Great job Candace!!

Good luck. You're doing a great job.

Great going Candace!! Best of luck to you! and what a wonderful way to help so many furries and their caretakers!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

NOT THATS HOW GOOD NEW COMPANIES GET STARTED, BY DISCOVERING A NEED AND FILLING IT.
    AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HELPING PET LOVERS AND LANDLORDS IS ONE TREMENDOUS GOOD DEE, ANYTHING THE HELPS CLEAR THE AIR IS GRRREEAT!!!
    THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE GOOD FORTUNE IN YOUR VENTURE.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS AND I ARE GIVING YOU A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING OVATION.

AND THE ANGELS ARE CHEERING YOU ON TOO!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wish us luck

As you get started on this wonderful new venture, please know that my positive thoughts and prayers for continued success remain with both of you!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

This is fantastic, Candace. Are you really planning on expanding it to all of North America? I know that would be extremely helpful and useful around here (and everywhere else I've lived).

Cheers! Slainte! Mazel tov!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is excellent! It's soo nice to see someone advocating for more pet friendly housing and on top of it all trying to make things simpler for everyone. Good job and good luck! Prayers on the way for continued success!