Thread: Roller the Tibetan Spaniel in Texas

Roller the Tibetan Spaniel in Texas

Please if anyone has contacts in Texas (McCamey), spread the word about Roller the Tibetan Spaniel ('Tibbie') who needs safety &/or a new home.

He's presently listed on the Dogs In Danger website which highlights dogs running out of time to find safety &/or a new home.

Roller's a lovely little boy with the typical Tibetan Spaniel loving nature, & he's housetrained, too. Ready to be a perfect pet.
    This breed was bred to be close companion dogs in Tibet for centuries....so they're born to be your loving best friend.
    Here's his details with location, person to contact, & phone & email for enquiries:

ROLLER

Breed: Tibetan Spaniel (mix breed)
    Size: Small
    housebroken,

Shelter: McCamey Animal Shelter
    Contact Tel: 432-693-6618
    Contact email: Txdreamcatcher9@...

About Roller Roller was abandoned to walk the streets...he is very lovable and likes laps...he socializes very well with people and other animals, he just wants to go to a good home...

I am going to forward this information to a friend who has a Tibbie, and also has in-laws that live in Texas. I have no idea where they are or if they are anywhere near McCamey, but it is worth a try.

Jen called the rescue and they said that he is supposed to be adopted this weekend. If that falls through they will give her a call. Looks like Roller is going to be alright. He sure is a cutie.

Oh I just love threads that take turns for the better like this!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thank you!

Ginger's Mom, thank you & your friend, Jen, so much for looking into Roller's safety & care. I am so pleased with the message from the shelter that he will probably be adopted this weekend. And, if not, how kindly Jen will look into it.

You might notice that my location is Australia....but Tibetan Spaniels are such special little dogs, they seem to attract blessings.... & also for their owners and those who help them, too!

I'm on the Tibetan Spaniel Global Village email list where people from the US & other countries, like Australia, share our love of Tibbies. A kind US person posted about Roller there. As I knew of the wonders that Pet of the Day forums can work....I suggested mentioning Roller here. And did so.
    The outcome is thanks to Ginger's Mom & friend, Jen. Roller would say, 'Bless you!'.....but in Tibetan.

I am so glad that this pup is going to be adopted. It is so nice to read this!!