Thread: Puppy Mill Rescue-please Help Us

Puppy Mill Rescue-please Help Us

ME AND MY COUSIN STEPHANIE ARE REALLLLLLLYYYYY WANTING TO HELP PUPPY MILL RESCUES-IF ANYONE HERE IS A PART OF A PUPPY MILL RESCUE PLEASSE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

WE ARE WANTING TO MAKE DONATIONS-PLEASE E-MAIL ME

THANKS

-Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

Kayla, try http://www.hua.org and then click on the link to Prisoners of Greed. They have T-shirts and pins and things that you can buy and the money goes to help rid the country of the scourge of puppy mills. There is also a place to write letters to the PA legislature to get them to pass tougher laws on puppy mills in the state of Pennsylvania, which has one of the worst problems. I just recently became aware that the Amish are notorious for having puppy mills and of course PA is the home country of the Amish. Good luck and thanks for caring!!! I talked to 2 girls who had done research papers for school on puppy mills...it's really horrendous and they were very outspoken about the matter.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

HUA is a wonderful group! And they are located in the heart (if you can use that word!) of puppymill country. Another group that does great work is www.puppymillfighters.com Another yet another site is www.puppymillrescue.com They have dozens of rescued puppymill survivors in foster care, gettin some much needed medical care, socialization and loving, human contact. Many are awaiting adoption. You can become a sponsor (Paw Pal) of one of these rescued babies if you are unable to adopt. Good Luck and thanks for your concern!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~