Thread: Elli

Elli

Elli...You are just a pretty baby. You sound like you are a handful.
    I bet you are a joy to be around. I would be like your grandma's. I would
    spoil you rotten. Congratulations on DOTD. You put a big smile on my face
    first thing this morning.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Adorable Elli !!!

We love your picture, Elli. You look very smart in your little jacket. Did we mention you're pretty cute too? We're sorry to hear of your mouth problem but glad you have overcome it. Congrats on being our fabulous Sunday DOTD today!!! We know the family is very proud and Grandma is getting the peanut butter toast ready for the celebration. Please tell the family to give you lots of extra kisses today from us here in Florida. Some for sister Sadie too. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Elli!!!

You ... naughty ... that can't be!!! We just won't believe that of you!!! I'm so glad you're completely well now so that you can enjoy your treats. Mmmm ... there's nothing like toast topped with warm, gooey peanut butter. Have a wonderful day today as our DOTD and don't worry ... I'm sure Sadie will come around one day. Say, a few bribes with toast and peanut butter just might be all the persuasion she needs!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day, Elli! Oh, don't you look adorable posing for the camera, all decked out in your sporting Schnauzer gear! What a beauty you are! So happy to hear you're in great health once again sweetheart, back to your spunky, nawtee self! Sounds like there isn't a soul on earth immune to your many charms, especially your Grandma! A dear friend of mine is a Schnauzer mom and through her and her babies Perry and Daisy, I've fallen in love with your breed...call me a slower learner! But no matter your breed Elli, it's easy to understand why you're the apple of your family's "eye!" You're simply irresistible!

Thanks for the big smiles, Elli! I hope you and your doting Grandma, your proud Mom, fursib Sadie and all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying an extra special, fun filled, "top dog" day! Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you Elli, from me and my girl, Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Elli,

Hi pretty girl. What a great picture of you modeling the latest jacket.
    I am sorry to hear about health problems when you were a puppy, but
    very happy to know thats all in the past.I hope you & your people have
    the pleasure of each others company for many happy years.Congratulations on being chosen as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Elli.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are such a cutie Elli.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

From Decker with Love