Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kato!

Kato!

What a sweet beautiful kitty you are! I love the smile on your facie! You are certainly an active little scamp, that's for sure. Have a great day as Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! Congratulations on cat of the day!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Kato - Congratulations on being COTD

I have tears in my eyes reading about how "wonderful" you are! What a special spirit you have. I'm thrilled to hear that you have an abundant life in Waterloo (I was born in Peterborough)! You are an inspiration!

Take care sweet love ...
    I Luv Cats
    Proud meowmie of Daisy and Andrew
    Kitties Quigley, Charlotte and Buc and doggies Candy, Muffy and Benji are all
    at the Rainbow Bridge chasing butterflies and are always missed

Koala Blue and Kato

I just had to write after seeing the "cats of the weekend". I have to admit I got teary-eyed after seeing these two beautiful angels of love and then reading their stories. I was so grateful to their families for having given them loving homes despite their handicap - you are also angels. Working with a no kill shelter for the last 6 years I have seen wonderful dogs and cats abandoned for less so my appreciation goes out to you. These two amazing cats look so happy and loved, as they deserve to be - and they have both obviously enriched your lives. Thank you from Montreal, Canada for having such a big heart.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

O, Kato!!!! You are very special!!! First, because you are such a handsome ORANGEMAN, and second, that you do not let your handicap get in your way of enjoying life to the fullest!!! But, parents of Kato!!! PLEASE keep your eyes on this beautiful creature of God when outside!!! He needs to be supervised since mishaps have already occurred!!! Kato, enjoy your day!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Handsome Kato!

What a great picture of magnificent Kato, smiling into the sun! I am struck immediately by coincidence. He has the same coloring as our CB (except that CB has a bit more white, and white on his face). "CB" stands for "Cato's Brother" because, obviously, his brother's name is Cato. Very interesting about how Kato's blindness is not much of a handicap in daily living and shows incredible sensory skills. Wishing you all the joy of being with Kato in many happy, healthy years to come!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Kato - Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. It is a well-deserved honor for you. You're a very handsome boy and we can tell you're happy by that beautiful smile on your face. It's inspiring how you make the best of your handicap. It just makes you all the more special. Your family is very lucky to be blessed with such a special kitty, and you're blessed to have such a loving family. We wish you many long and happy years together.

Kato, there isn't much I can say after all the lovely posts that came before me, but rest assured that my eyes were teary, too, after reading your story. What a sweet darling face you have! It just says "I am loved and I am happy".

I am so glad you have a loving home and family. They are doing their best to keep you safe, so you must stay close by!! PLEASE!

I would love to snuggle with you and give you lots of scritches.

Congratulation, brave boy!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awww . . . darling Kato, that photo shows you just soaking up the sunshine and feeling so sublime, despite your blindness. Aren't you simply THE poster kitty for every able-bodied person or animal who thinks life is too tough?! Your other senses have heightened to compensate for your lack of vision, and you do just fine. Blessings to you and yours, sweetheart, and may you continue to smile, knowing you are loved.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Kato you are adorable!

I can't help but grin when I see your wonderful picture. If you aren't the picture of a purr-fectly happy cat, I don't know what would be. That sweet smile and the look of pure bliss on your face as you enjoy the sunshine is just priceless!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND WHAT AN UNIQUE HANDSOME CAT WITH HIS ORANGE COLORING AND ORIENTAL SHAPE.
    AND ANOTHER REMINDER THAT OUR CATS HAVE SUCH A SURVIVAL INSTINCT AND DONT LET ANYTHING STAND IN THIER WAY OF ENJOYING LIFE.
    THE FOUND CATS SEND A HEROIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO KOSMIC KATO OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION KATO.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kato - You are so beautiful enjoying the autumn sunshine on your patio. I can't agree more with what the others have already said. I enjoyed meeting you today, sweety. Happy Cat of th e Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The photo...the face...the smile!!! Kato, we humans would be well served to take a page from your "philosophy of life," book! Yes, we humans do tend to be whiners, but you sweetheart are nothing short of inspirational! No matter our "shortcomings," grab life by the tail and shake it for all it's worth, right Kato?! Your smile says it all Kato, life is good! I wish I could scoop you up and plant a zillion kisses on that sweet face of yours! I hope that smile is even bigger today, having captured the coveted title of Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day of celebration...Oh wait...silly me, this is Kato we're talking about; of course you're relishing your kudos! Lots of love to you, precious Kato! You're my inspiration!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable guy you are Kato!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

From Decker with Love

Kato Kitty

What a dreamboat you are young man! I think I am in love with you!

Nothing sweeter than an orange boy. Have a long and happy life dolly!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...