Thread: Koala Blue!!!

Koala Blue!!!

What a BRAVE boy you are!!!! Despite your handicap, you still enjoy life and LOVE your Mom!!! You are the " Inspiration of the Day," as well as COTD!!! Have a great day!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Koala Blue!

Oh, what a snugglebunny you are, Koala Blue! I am so glad your diabetes is under control, I know it's not much fun but you can't keep a good kitty down and you're living proof! Congrats to such a special boy on his special day, I hope you're being snuggled for 24 hours straight today Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!! xxx

Koala Blue you are charming!!!

What a brave boy you are!!! You certainly seem to enjoy your life in spite of the pitfalls you have had. You are indeed an inspriation to us mere humans!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND A LESSON TO ALL OF US IN COURAGE AS KOALA BLUE STILL AT HIS SENIOR AGE AND DISABILITY STILL ENJOYS LIFE TO THE FULLEST, AND DOES NOT SPEND ANY TIME IN REGRETS, BUT MAKES EVERY DAY COUNT.
    THE FOUND CATS SEND A MEDAL OF HONOR BADGE OF CORAGE TO KOALA BLUE AND A ROUSING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO KOLALA BLUE OUR COURAGEOUS NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a brave and beautiful "seasoned citizen" graces our screens today! You are nothing short of an inspiration, Koala Blue! You show us humans that despite challenges, and you've certainly faced more than your fair share, there is still so much life to be lived, to be savored and enjoyed and boy, don't you look like you're enjoying yourself in that photo...a camping kitty, how neat is that! I ask you Koala Blue, is there any more deserving Cat of the Day than you? Congratulations to you precious one! I hope for you a very happy "top cat" day and and many more happy years with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Koala Blue!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Koala Blue

What a very handsome boy you are! Congratulations on being COTD. You have had a very wonderful life it sounds like. Our little boy Leo who went to the Rainbow Bridge a year ago was deaf and he was able to go through his life with no problems. Wishing you many, many more happy years.

Koala Blue

You are an awesome dude! What a wonderful life you have had with your family! They must be very proud of your "accomplishments". I hope you continue to enjoy life to the fullest. I loved meeting you.

Congrats on being a very worthy COTD!
    I Luv Cats
    Proud meowmie of Daisy and Andrew
    Kitties Quigley, Charlotte and Buc and doggies Candy, Muffy and Benji are all
    at the Rainbow Bridge chasing butterflies and are always missed

What a beautiful boy you are, Koala Blue! And you are a true inspiration to all of us here; no matter what life hands us, make the best of it. I am touched by your story and admire your bravery.

I wish I could snuggle with you...we could keep each other warm and cozy. There is nothing better than a cat on or in the bed at night. Makes me sleep much better!!

Happy Belated Birthday to a handsome guy. I love the picture of you in your "camping chair"!

Congratulations to a real winner!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Beautiful Koala Blue! I love the photo of you in your camping chair. How neat that you got to spend a year traveling with your humans, together each and every day. I loved meeting you and I hope your Mombean will give you some extra hugs and snuggles for me. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hope you had a terrific day celebrating your deserved honour as our COTD, elder Koala! Such a dignified and refined gentleman you are, overcoming your obstacles with ease and grace. I wish you many more years with your loving Mombean, and it has been such a pleasure to see and read about you, Sir Blue!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Koala Blue - Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You're a very beautiful boy, but it's also so inspiring the way you've dealt with your various handicaps. That makes you all the more special. May you and your family be blessed with many more happy years together.

My Mobius wants to know your secret for coming off the "poky juice"! Congrats on your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb