Thread: Spunion

Spunion

Your Spunion is very pretty and looks very sweet. That was wonderful of you to give her such a good home.
    Thank you for giving her a loving home. --Connie

Thank you so much for starting my day off with a big smile and yes, lots of love, Spunion! What a beautiful girl you are, what a touching tale of how you came to find your forever family! What a joyful if unplanned addition you are to your family, sweetheart! You may have to enjoy the "great outdoors," your birdies from a distance now but no doubt about it, you certainly are not lacking for a wealth of toys, indoor adventures, fun activities and loving companionship, of the human and furry variety! Now if only your Mom would chime in and share the origin of your name?!

Congratulations to our most precious and deserving Cat of the Day, Spunion! Have a happy, fun filled day celebrating your great honor with your proud people and furpal Gracie! Hope your Mom will slip you an extra helping of catnip for me! Hugs and kisses to you, Spunion!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I Must Say Of All The Ways That We Pet Talkers Come Across Our Cat Companions, Spunions Has To Be One One Of The Most Unique And Touching.
    Its Certainly Fortunate For Spunion That You Happened Along At Just The Right Time To Ensure That She Had A Fantastic Furr Ever Home, Where She Is Queen Of All She Surveys.
    The Found Cats All Send A Big Happy Cat Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww
    To Special Supersonic Spunion, Our Newest Cat Of The Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Miss Spunion, what an interesting name you have! I like your pretty tabby coat and your white paw just waiting for a little kiss. I grew up in Berwyn, Illinois - which is named for Berwyn, PA! (Someone here saw the name on a Pennsylvania train schedule - and liked it so much that the name stuck.) My kitty, like you, keeps a close eye on the world from the inside of our window. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet grey girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Spunion what a beauty you are!!!

I love your name!!!
    You certainly look happy and comfy in your wonderful picture!!!
    I think your guardian angels were really on the job and found you the purr-fect loving home and family!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like your humans came home from the flea market with the most fun thing of all: A KITTY. Congratulations on your special day.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Spunion!! What does your name mean??? Happy COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!