Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ciao From Italia!

Welcome back! You and Andrew and Drake have been thought of so often here at PT - it's good to know you're safe and enjoying life as you should

Souraya, the photos are beautiful - I love the one of Drake and Andrew - so precious. And Draker with his puppy cut what a cutie! Please tell him (again ) just how gorgeous he is

Stay well and keep in touch.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

It's so nice to see you posting again!
    I'm happy to hear that you and Andrew and Drake are all doing well.
    Italy is just beautiful, I hope you can post some more photos soon.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Hi Souraya! I'm so happy to hear from you, as I've thought of you guys often, and prayed that Andrew was safe. Drake, of course, is as handsome as ever! I'll bet he has more stamps on his passport than me!

Thanks for the fantastic pictures! Congrats on your excellent gardening skills and cycling! Keep in touch! Lots of hugs to all of you from me and Mz Logan!

I've been Boooo'd!

Welcome back! Don't tell Drake I chuckled at his "haircut" photos, okay? He's just usually such a handsome boy. I am glad you and Andrew are safe and in Italy! Thanks so much for checking in, sending you big hugs!

Hey, thanks for checking in. It's wonderful hearing from long time PT members. Congrats on finding wonderful ways to fill your hours.

Drake is beautiful as ever.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

What a pleasant surprise to find this thread! Your name (or Drake's) has come up a number of times in posts so though absent, you have not been forgotten. We would love to see pictures of your garden, where you live, etc. Hopefully you are taking plenty to record all the wonderful memories you are making in your travels. God's speed to you, Andrew and Drake (who must have frequent flyer miles by now).
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hello again! So nice to see those pictures of Drake (love that lion tail!) and hear about some of your adventures. Drake is such a handsome boy. Will look forward to seeing a few more posts from you? Don't forget your camera for that mini-PT meet!

Drake is awesome! He looks like a wolf. He's absolutely gorgeous, what a sweetie. Welcome back to Pettalk! I hope you stick around some more. I went to Italy in 2005, and I loved it. It must be so nice to live there.

Karen, I even chuckle at Drake's summer hair cuts. He goes from devistatingly regal and handsome to utterly cute and silly in the one hour it takes to groom him We didn't cut his hair this summer and he seems to have done very well. So, I think he won't be getting anymore hair cuts for a while.

It's so good to see you back on here, Souraya, and the gorgeous Drake of course.

Good to hear from you Souraya! How exciting to be in Italy. Drake's passport definitely has more stamps than mine (ok I still need to get one). Congrats on the new hobby, I think gardening is fun.

I have a friend who gives here cat a summer lion cut. I thing those are the best!

12. Hello Souraya! How good to see you and Drake again....

Well hello stranger! It's so good to hear that you, Andrew, and Drake are doing well.

I'm so jealous of all your travels. And what lovely photos of you and Drake. Love that lion cut of his.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Wow, its so great to hear from you and handsome Drake!! Thanks for sharing the pictures -- they are great!!

Salve!
    It's nice to see another fellow Italian on PT.
    I used to live in Caserta. I miss it.
    carmen