Thread: Maxx

Maxx

Maxx....I just love you. Not only are you handsome, you are beautiful.
    You look just like a black Lab. I have always wanted one. We only have small dogs. I bet you have brought a lot of joy to jour family. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your day is special. You sure put a smile in my face this morning when I saw your picture.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Marvelous Maxx!!!

He has been described as "trying to do his best but never quite getting it right".

Oh Maxx. We think some of us can really relate to this statement. It hits close to home We are so pleased to meet such a handsome boy this morning. Thank goodness your family saved you from the unspeakable and you're living a wonderful life with them now. You sound like a great doggie. We send big congratulations to our sleek and shiny DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us today. We hope you get to have lots of fun and we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love. Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Maxx!

He's big, beautiful, hard-headed, loyal, loving, funny, quirky, and goofy but enjoys everything in his world to the fullest. -- Maxx' Person
    Thank you, God for the lovely lady who gave Maxx his second chance. Maxx, your coat is so pretty and shiny. How wonderful that you chose yourself a home where you could receive affection, fun, and a lifetime of loving care. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maxx, how handsome you look, lying there in the green grass with a happy face. I'm so glad you got saved before that dreadful Monday morning and your loving family sure is happy too. You probably are brilliant as well as handsome, but you're hiding it so people won't be overwhelmed. Hope you have a long and wonderful life dear Maxx and I'd love to give you a big hug. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Maxx

Your mommy is so lucky to have such a handsome guy!!!!!!!!Your shinny black coat is magnificent!!!!!!Black is my favorite color in lots of things, like for instants, cars, dresses, shoes, and your beautiful coat.If you know what I mean.!!!!!

You know Maxx, as far as I'm concerned, even when you pups are merely trying to do your best, you do it better than all the rest! What a handsome boy you are Maxx, such a stunning blend of two beautiful breeds! And I must respectfully disagree with your Mom, beautiful AND brilliant you are! We can't thank your rescuers enough for giving you, and so many other deserving doggies, a second chance at a happy life. You've only just begun to hit your stride, sweetheart and the best is yet to come, for you and for your wonderful family...woo hoo!

Huge congrats, hugs and kisses and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you beautiful boy from me and my Lab Star! I hope you and your furry brother and sister, your human family, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day! Long and happy life to you beautiful Max, our most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Maxx,

You are a beautiful pup & I'm so glad to meet you today.I hope you and
    your loving family have many, many more wonderful years ahead. I have
    a black Lab mix & must say they make great friends. Big congratulations
    on being chosen as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Maxx! You are very handsome. I love your eyes! I'm so happy for you that you were rescued and now have a nice, loving home to be in. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!