Thread: Tag

Tag

Tag....You are just a pretty big baby. I would love to have you.
    I bet you are fun to have around. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Tag, you are a total bundle of puppy fluff cuteness! And potential too. You've charmed me today. Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious one, and a long and happy life with your family and your dog friend Maggie.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Tag!!!

Good morning to you, adorable baby boy!! You are the cutest little fella. Like cassiesmom, we love that puppy fluff. Those big pawsies are kissable too. Please have the family deliver kisses to you from us today to celebrate. It seems you're doing a great job at filling the big void that Logan left. We know the family is so glad to have you there for comfort. We send big congrats to you for being our DOTD today. We hope you and your buddies can have a big play today and celebrate your great honor. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a cutie you are, Tag! Congrats on your special day -- we think EVERY day is special when you live with a Golden!

I'm not sure there enough descriptive words to describe you, Tag!!! What a precious boy you are. I'm so glad you are helping your family to get through their tremendous loss of Logan.

Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Logan (human lady), Honey and Ben (Golden Retrievers) and Baby Mack (English Bulldog)

Greetings and congratulations Tag, a.k.a. "Mr. Puppy Fluff!" Oh, the cuteness level is simply off the charts! What an adodrable little man you are! I confess, I have an extra soft spot for you Retrievers; just ask my Labbie Star! Who could not help but smile looking into that sweet face, those beautiful brown eyes!

Bless your beautiful heart Tag for helping to heal your family's heart after the loss of your beloved predecessor, Logan; you were truly heaven sent No pup can ever replace another in our lives but instead, blessedly, they carve out their very own, just as special, exclusive spots in our hearts! Keep up the good work Tag, being the best furkid, most loyal and loving companion a family could ever wish for! BIG smoochies and hugs to you precious Tag, Dog of the Day! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration with your girlfriend Maggie, pup pal Husker and the humans! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tag,

My, my, aren't you the cutie pie. Welcome to Pet Talk. I don't see how
    anyone could NOT adore your fluffy, sweet self.Congratulations on being
    honored today as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tag

Hello Tag! You look like you should be a puppy model, you are so cute and handsome! I bet your owners love playing with you and snuggling up with you! Your fluffy fur is so pretty and I love your shiny brown eyes! I wish you were my puppy! I hope you and Maggie have a fun day playing together and I know that you will master that obedience class with flying colors Good luck little man! Happy Dog of the Day!

Awww! Tag you are just gorgeous! I'd LOVE to just stach you up, you are so cute! What a FLUFFY puppy you are, Tag! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Tag, you are SO adorable! Makes me want a Golden even more! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this has been a fun day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Once again I have fallen in love with another Dog Of The Day! Tag you are too adorable for words.

Congrats to you, Tag!

Ecstacy would be if I could schmooch my face into your neck, wrap my arms around your widdle puppy neck and smother you with endless kisses and then get all your yummy, beautiful golden fur in my contacts and my mouth and do it again and again and again! My Gawd, precious fuzz ball with the fabulous name, you have stolen my heart!!!! My own Mz Logan also sends her love (she luvs puppies). Let's Play! Tag! You're It!!!

I've been Boooo'd!