Thread: Nikita Sophia!

Nikita Sophia!

What a happy little face to wake up to this morning

Nikita, I'm so happy to hear that you've brought so much joy to your family. Sounds like you were just the thing they needed to make their life complete.

I'm sure you'll be having a little party today so make sure you eat some goodies for me

CONGRATULATIONS to our cute little Dog of the Day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Nikita Sophia.....What a beautiful baby you are. You are so cute with that sand on your mouth and nose. I bet you were having a lot of fun. I am so happy that you have a family that loves you very much and that you have brought them so much joy and happiest to their lives. An animal will give you unconditional love. I could not live without mine. Nikita, I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Nikita Sophia, it is an extra special pleasure to meet you this morning. My sister has a boxer/lab girl that is about a year older that you, and she looks like an all black version of you. You sound like such a special girl, I am sure that you and your family were meant to be together all along. Enjoy runnning on the beach or just running, and don't forget those kisses. Go Nikita Go! Congratulations on your well deserved honor as our Dog of the Day.

Nikita Sophia, you are what I needed this morning as well. Thank you for being here as our Dog of the Day. Tell both halves of your family how much I appreciate their sharing their Nikita Sophia with us. You have done me a world of good.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Miss Nikita Sophia you are simply, a blessing from God. Heart melter, heart stealer, heart healer; you are all that and so much more, beautiful girl. Just when your family needed a reason to hope, a reason to smile, in you waltzed, into thier home and into their hearts! Even from a distance, your healing powers are not diminished. You are a raidant spirit that warms the lives of even those you've never met!! Keep up the good work sweet baby girl gracing so many lives with your unconditional love!

Love, hugs and kisses to you on your special day, precious Nikita Sophia! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day celebration and countless years of shared love and devoted companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nikita Sophia

You are so cute. Sounds like you found a very loving famliy. Happy DOTD.

Love,
    Rufus the dog, Dutchess the bunny, Elvis the cockatiel, and Tetra the fish

Nikita Sophia!!!

What a pleasure to meet you this afternoon!!! You have brightened up my day!!! Well ... since you've grown a bit, your family members will have to sit side-by-side to accomodate the new you: a two-lap pupster!!! Have a wonderful day as our precious and beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Nikita,

You have two beautiful names sweetie & they both fit you so well.
    It's a pleasure to meet you today.I loved reading your story about you
    and your family Nikita, and I'm so happy that you have a great family to
    love & care about you. Congratulations on being honored as our Sunday
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miss Nikita Sophia, you are adorable! I'm glad your family adopted you and you were able to help them handle a very stressful period. I enjoyed meeting you today. Happy Dog of the Day! Please ask both halves of your family to give you some petting from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Nikita Sophia! I love the sand on your nose! You look like your having fun at the beach! I hope you have a wonderful day today!
    Ellen from the Lone Star State

Of Course she thinks (knows) shes a lap dog. All dogs are.

*Sigh*. Almost being your same situation, my first thought was "another sure-fire puppy cure"! it warms my heart that Nikita has brought such joy and love into your home and hearts! All things happen for a reason! Big Ole Kisses on Nikita from me, and please make sure you thank her for being a life saver! May you all have sincere blessings for a long life together, filled with happiness, health and love!

I've been Boooo'd!